Earth kills

It's been a week now since they crashed, and there's only around 65 of them left, a hand full of them died from injuries of the crash, other have gone missing out in the jungle not to be seen again, so they have been presumed dead. The camp have been okay with food since they found a couple of mango trees around, and Monty is pretty good at fishing, but they are struggling with water, they only have a couple of bottles left, from the last time it rained.
Octavia, Jasper, Monty and Clarke are going have gone out in the jungle, to see if they can find some source of water for them to drink, while Raven and Bellamy have stayed at the camp to keep things in order, since Murphy is like the camp trader of the group, he has a bunch on supplies, and medicine the camp could use, but he won't give them to you unless you have something to trade.
Clarke, Octavia,, Monty, Jasper and Finn have walked about 3 miles into the jungle, they haven't really talked much other than Jasper teasing Monty about that Harper girl because they have got really close recently, and Octavia and Clarke have just been having some girl talk.
When the group hit about 4 miles into the jungle Clarke could hear something
"guys, be quite, cant you hear that?"
Hear what Monty asked. Clarke started picking up Her speed, running through the thick bamboo and vines, when she suddenly came to a stop, the others finally coughs up to her,
"Wha....what is it" Octavia asked Clarke pointed they all looked, it was a big stream, finally they found some source of drinking water. They stayed there for a while just sitting, drinking and talking. Finn found a big vine on top of a small hill that could hold his weight, he called the others, "who, wants to go for a swing!" He said joyfully the guys ran up the hill, Jasper made it up there first, Just as Finn got ready to jump and swing to the other side Jasper stoped him Finn just looked and seen jasper looking at Octavia (he has a little crush on her) Finn could tell and handed him the clump of vines they had toyed together to make it safer, Jasper the got ready and jumped, he swinging like a bird he then jumped off nearly sticking the landing in the other side but tumbled a little, he then got up and they all started shouting, laughing and clapping, Jasper walked back a bit to get out of Finns was, but he found a sign on the floor, is was rusted so he dint know what it said but he held it up and started cheering the others just laughed again,
Finn was just about to go, when out of no where a spear came flying out of the trees behind them, hitting Jasper and pushing him back hitting the tree, the others were terrified, the ducked behind a rock hiding worried.
Nothing really happening back at camp, Raven is busy trying to fix the transceiver, to see if she can get it to work and Bellamy has decided to go for a swim, Charlotte is with Harper playing a game with a pack of cards they found. Murphy well he's just sitting outside his hut reading a book. And finally wells he's been making a little hut to put all the food they have in, and he's made a big like well made of of bamboo and tarp they found, to catch water in when it rains, unfortunately for then it hasn't rained it 2 days so they are very low on water.
Once Bellamy finished his little swim, he went up to Raven who was still working on the transceiver, "how's it going" he asked her "most of the compartments are damaged, but I think I can fix them I just need some wires from the plane"
Just as they went to leave to go get some wires from the plane, they seen the others running out of the jungle, like they had just seen a ghost,
"Are you guys okay, what did you see" Bellamy said but just before they could answer
Raven yelled confused "where, the hell is Jasper"
Clarke: " we found this big stream, we were all having a bit of fun, when something, threw a spear from the bushes, and i....it hit Jasper!"
Monty: "we have to go back out there and get him"
Bellamy: are you nuts, you almost, got killed,and for all we know jasper is dead!"
Finn: " I agree with Monty, we have to go get him, it's my fault he got hit"
Raven: "what the hell are you talking about Finn! How is it your fault"
Finn: "I was gonna swing first but i left Jasper go, if I dint he would be okay"
Octavia: "so when are we going, he doesn't have all day!"
Bellamy butts in being the protective brother he is " O, I'm not letting you go, Me Clarke and Finn will go the rest of you stay here"
Raven and Monty are fine with that idea, but Octavia gives in, in the end. They all hug before they leave wishing them good luck, and telling them to be careful before they head off.
Octavia needs to get her mind off them being alone out in the jungle so she goes and helps we'll set up the hut for food, Monty goes and joins in with Harper and Charlotte, playing card
And Raven went back to her tent to finish the transceiver, but the first thing she noticed is that's it's gone! the first thing she does it look over at Murphy she knows he took it, so she storms over there, to get it back
"Give it back!" She yells at him
Murphy: "Give what back sweetheart"
Raven shout again, she's not in the mood for his games, " you know what I'm talking about just give it back" he goes in his bag and pulls out the transceiver, "is this what you looking for?"
Raven goes to grab it but he pulls away, "You don't get it for free" Raven snaps at him " what the hell do you want Murphy"
He thinks before saying what he know she will never do "a kiss"
Raven: " a kiss, so you tried to kill me the other day and now you want a kiss, no way"
Murphy: " well I guess you don't want it then" he says, slowly putting it back in his bag,
Raven walked off, she can't take it anymore with him, so she goes to calm herself down, before she punches him in the face, which won't be a bad idea.
What ever threw the spear came back to get Jaspers body, it grabbed him by the feet dragging him back somewhere, Jaspers not even awake, but at least he's alive, for now.
The group finally made it to the the stream, but they couldn't find Jasper anywhere until Clarke found a trail of blood fresh, so they followed it. Not really the smartest idea but they really wanted to find jasper! So they followed the blood, they were out of the jungle now by a big pond with stone all over the ground the walked a little further to find jasper strung up on a tree moaning on pain, the spar wasn't in him any more and his wound was cover in this green stuff, it must be sewed Clarke said.
Finn: " if they wanted him dead they would of just killed him, I think he's a warning"
They started to walk closer to him, now walking on grass, there were skeletons everywhere when suddenly Clarke fell down a hole luckily Bellamy was next to her, just grabbing her hand in time, or she would be dead because there where spikes at the bottom of the hole only a couple of inches away from Clarkes feet, Bellamy pulled her back up. They all made it to the tree jasper was strung up on, Finn climb up and cut, him down, Clarke was getting sewed for the wound, once jasper was down Bellamy and Finn was carrying him back to camp.
Octavia and wells had finally finished the hut for the food, Monty finished the game of cards and was now catching fish, Raven was sitting in her tent trying to find a way to get the transceiver off Murphy, but she still has no clue what to do, so she just walks up to his hut, before he could say anything she takes one swing punching him in the face, giving her enough time to grab the transceiver then walking back to her hut.
The others made it back to camp with jasper, quickly rushing him in Clark's tent, laying him down on this bed she had made out of bamboo, Octavia, Monty and Raven rushed over to see if he's fine, but not getting in the way of Clarke's work where she heated up a knife  placing it on Jaspers wound to close it, Bellamy and Finn had to hold him down because he started to wake up. Once Jasper calmed down a bit, Clarke asked everyone to leave so she can finish up on him, she was in there for half hour before coming out to inform the rest
Monty: "how is he?"
Clarke looked up at them and smiled " he's going to be fine, he just has to rest for a couple for days, they he should be back up in his feet in no time."
They could finally all rest and stop worrying about him.
Bellamy was walking back to his hut she he seen Charlotte sleeping on the sand all on he own, he kept an eye on her since it was near his hut, because he dint want to wake her. She then started tossing and tuning then suddenly jumped awake screaming! Bellamy rushed over to check on her,
Bellamy "Hey..hey..hey..your okay, shhh,"
Charlotte started to calm down
"What's wrong" Bellamy asked she looks down at the sand and starts crying "the nightmare never ends" she sees her parents die every time she closes her eyes, her hiding under the bed when a man walked in with a gun pointing it at her mothers head, then pulling the trigger with her father pushing her mother out of the way talking the bullet falling to the ground just in front of Charlotte who has to try and stop herself from crying, then her mother pleading for her life " Jaha please don't do this" then Charlotte hears another gun shot with her mother falling to the ground.
Bellamy: "slay, your demons kid" he tells Charlotte hoping it will help because this is what he told Octavia when she got scared. Charlotte smiled at Bellamy then laying back done repeating " slay my demons" before falling back to sleep, Bellamy watches over her for a while, before leaving to go back to his tent to get some rest himself.
It was pretty late now, and it was wells's turn to take watch, they do this now since the others went missing. He sat down by a tree looking out at the ocean, when Charlotte walked up and sits next to him, "can't sleep" he asked her, she just shakes her head, then he holds out his hand
"I'm wells...wells Jaha" Charlotte freezes remembering that name, the last name her mother says before getting shot,
" oh.....uh...sorry..I'm Charlotte" she replies shaking his hand. Charlotte just sat there with him in silence, when she notices something in the corner of her eye, she picks it up, looking at wells
"I'm sorry" he looks at her confused "sorry for what?"
"This" she sat then quickly stabbing wells in the neck, he goes to grab her but she swings the knife cutting of 3 of his fingers! leaving him to bleed out on the floor. she stays there for a while her knees tucked up to her chest rocking back and forth humming to the song her mother used to sing to her.