Chapter 1 "The beginning"

As you were walking to class lost, because it's your first day here at this school you try to find someone to help you. Looking around for people to help when ever you ask someone for help they seem to scoffed at you knowing you're beneath them. As minutes felt like hours you keep walking aimlessly hoping to find your class.

Then you see a girl in purple uniform with long pink hair two kinda messy buns going through her locker grabbing her books to her class. You decided to ask her for help, as you walk towards her she says.

"What do you want? A love potion? To make some stupid girl to "love" you? Tsk you're not the first person to ask." Said the pink haired girl who seems to be exhausted and done with everyone's shit. Crossing her arms that's holding the book close to her chest that she needs for her next class. You shook your head no and asked her for help.

"I just n-need help to g-go to class and...I asked some people, but they won't help me...I was wondering if you could help m-me..." You said being imitated by her. She moves closer to you too close for comfort you blush bright red while she exams you. After seconds felt like ages she takes a step back and says...

"You don't seem like a liar and I never seen you before so I guess you're telling the truth." She rolled her eyes still crossing her arms. You sighed in relief and calmed down a bit. You decided that you should introduce yourself even though it's too late for that...

"M-my name is MC...and y-you are?..." as you stuttered

"I'm Miso Toratenki, but people call me Tenki for short." Said Tenki as she looks at you and your body "Hmmmmm...What class are you supposed to be?"

"A-Algebra..." You said stuttering "I'm a 3rd y-year l-like you..." as you back away slowly.

"I have that class right now actually... Come on follow me we're going to be late!" As Tenki said grabbing your hand tightly running up the stairs to class. You seemed flustered but you went with her without asking.

"Now we're here just in time-" She was cut off by laughter by a group of girls in her class

"HAHAHAHAHA! So the rumors were true!" Said girl 1.

"It seems so just look at her messy pink buns!"
Replied girl 2.

You seemed confused but embarrassed and a little angry. As they laughed Tenki let's go your hand and looks down at the floor.You want to yell or do something to stop laughing

"...." but all you could do is stay silent. As you look a Tenki you see her clenching her fists and both to pull something out. She looks up and smiles and says.

"Pfffft you guys are really that pathetic making fun of someone who are beneath you? Honestly  you and I both know that I can beat you within 5 seconds..." said Tenki. Girl 1 wasn't having it she charges towards Tenki and grabbing her by her shirt.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" Said girl 1 smiling evilly at Tenki. Tenki wasn't scared nor did she looks surprised.

"Do it...I dare you...if you hit me or slightly pinch me I have the freedom to cast any spells on you" Tenki said  smirkingly. As you watch this unfold you run outside the classroom to get a teacher. Girl 1 punched Tenki in the face, Tenki fell on the floor.

"Heh that should teach you a lesson" shouted Girl 2. Tenki got up and pulled out her wand pointed at girl 1 & 2.

"SITOMOUS!" Yelled Tenki the two girls turned into stone. "Pfffft I expected more of a fight." She said as she was rubbing her cheek where she got punched at. You run back to the classroom because you hear several people screaming and panicking.

"Tenki I'm here!" You shouted but your faced turned to horror when you saw the girls turned into stone sculpture. "TENKI WHAT THE HELL?!?!" You yelled at her

"Gee thanks for asking I'm alright." She said sarcastically "Don't worry about them they'll turn back to normal about 7 hours I think maybe 10? I don't know I really don't care." You sigh in relief and said

"I actually thought you killed them..."

"Pfffft if I did that I would be expelled. unless they were going to beat me to death then that's a different story." She said. As Tenki was gonna walk out of the class avoiding the boys and girls glaring hat her disgustingly as if she was a lethal sickness. You looked at her as she was walking passed you and her eyes...you could see sadness in her eyes...You could tell that she needed a friend...something....or someone she could trust. You're classmates looks at you wondering which side you were on. You begin to walk out the classroom and paused turned around at the classroom

"You guys really need to stop treating her like garbage." You said at your classmates. But in reality you just stayed in the classroom and didn't say anything all you did was sitting down... You wish you had the guts to stand up for her and yourself...

2nd Lunch period you sat next to Tenki eating your own lunch, but you noticed that she doesn't eat anything for lunch. It looked like her parents or someone packed her lunch with a fancy meal. As the bell rang to go to class she gives a first year her lunch. The first year looked frail but exited to see her.

"Thanks Tenki you're the best! I wish my parents cared enough for me to give me lunch..." said the first year

"You're welcome and besides you don't need them you have me remember?" Tenki smiled at the first year

   "I guess you're right! Bye!" Said the first year taking her lunch and running off to her group of friends. In confusion you ask Tenki if she was your sister or who was she.

    "None of your business now can you stop stalking me? Just go to your other classmates maybe they want to be friends with you" muttered Tenki. You felt guilty for not standing up for her, but you walk to her again and touched her shoulder and said.
"Um hey...Tenki I just wanna say I'm sorry for not standing up for you I really am..."  Tenki stopped walking and turns to you with a sadish/madish look.

"Pfffft like I care, but whatever it's not like that happen to me the first time, and don't touch me ever again." You put your hand down and smiled at her nervously.

"It seems the beginning of a new friendship" you said nervously. As you said that she blushes a bit.

"The beginning? Yeah right, but whatever you're so weird!" She blushes even brighter she crosses her arms. You smile at her and chuckled a bit.

"Best friends?" You said trying her to high five her hand.

"Just acquaintances" she said and walked away to her class. In a way you felt that somehow you got closer to her than anybody. As you walked your way to gym class.

            End of chapter one