Chapter three "who should I choose?"

"who should I choose?" said Tenki talking to herself "Max...I'm glad you weren't my first...Y'know I can't believe I'm still a Virgin Besides no one is worth loving...The only things that can satisfy me is power and coffee! Love and my happiness doesn't matter" She frowns "Love...I don't need love right?" Tenki takes her broom and flys her way to school skipping breakfast.

Once Tenki arrives she sees you and waves at you walking towards you but, someone stops her "Heyyyyy babe~" Max said while he winks at her.

"Fuck off asshole..." Tenki says and tries to walk around him but, Max prevents that from happening.

"Hey let's not get feisty here~" says Max grabbing her by the waist. Making Tenki clearly uncomfortable and tries to push him away.

"DAMNIT MAX! Keep it in your pants!" She yells at him still trying to push him away.

"Shhhhh...."Max hushes her and puts his finger to her lips. Max reaches in his pocket taking out a mysterious pill. Max pins her to the wall pinning her hands above her head.

"LET GO OF ME YOU SICK PERV!" She yells at him "MAX I SWEAR IF YOU-"Tenki was cut off mid sentence once Max pops the pill in his mouth and kisses her using tongue making her swallow the pill "MMPFFF!" Tenki panicked blushing bright red and starts falling unconscious Max carries her to his house...

Meanwhile MC:

You saw Tenki walking towards you, but she mysteriously disappears. You rub your eyes and no sign of Tenki you left to go to class confused and swore that you just saw Tenki

As time passed by You haven't seen Tenki all day today you look everywhere looking for her "Tenki?...Where are you?!?!..." You grew more worried about her each period passes. You begin to ask anyone about her whereabouts, but nothing..."Did she use a spell to disappear?" You began to talk to yourself "No...if that was it she would've appeared a while ago..." You kept walking around aimlessly.

               The end of chapter 3

(Sorry short chapter today and chapter four comes out tomorrow I'm sorry!!!)