my life in forks with... the CULLENS!!WTH!! ch 8

My new life in forks with... the CULLENS!!WTH!!

ch.8

Story:

My eyes widened as I saw chocolate brown eyes that I had just seen the day before.

Bella...as my mind registered that, Bella's expression became that of recognition.

"You’re that girl from yesterday," she said with an accusing tone.

I stood up, wincing. I swear that my butt is going to permanently black and blue.

Then I looked at Bella and said “yea I’m her it nice to meet you...?" I trailed off, making it seem like I didn’t know her name.

After a moment she answered "Bella." but she didn’t sound like she meant to be friendly, her voice was cold and hard.

Eesh, I thought, what a meanie. :(

"Ummm," I said awkwardly,” I’m new around here... would you show me around the school??" I asked.

she looked at me hard, as if looking for something, but I really did want to get to know her, and I’m pretty sure it showed on my face cause she sighed and said almost reluctantly " sure why not" in a kind of shy 'why not' tone.

I swear I looked like a kid on Christmas as I walked up to her and followed her around the school. It turns out I had ALOT of classes with her.

As we walked into Biology class my eyes looked around and found the only empty desk was just that empty,

Huh no Edward. Actually I hadn’t seen much of the Cullen today. Any of them....... weird, I thought.

I gave the teacher the slip for him to sign, and went to seat with my new partner.

Turns out it was Mike Newton, to my surprise.

But he didn’t notice me he was paying attention to the teacher, but by the look on his face he didn’t have a clue to what the teacher was saying.

While I on the other hand tuned out everything he was saying because I had learned this last semester.

My mind wandered to the Cullen’s, why weren’t they here?

I looked outside, it was drizzling and the clouds blocked the sun. There had to be a reason for why they were absent, so why today??

The bell rung, signalling the end of class and we went out for lunch.

Little did I know the answer to my questions would be answered right after my first day of school here......

______________________________

really sorry havent updated. 

BUT my computer crashed and it will be fixed,  

but in the mean time i will be using another computer to write so dont worry i WILL update soon.

tee hee <3<3