Part 2

~ When They Met Ashton ~

''Hi guys'' Luke said, greeting Michael and Calum. ''So remember the talk about the band?'' Michael asked. ''Yeah'' Luke said. ''Well I found a drummer'' Micha said. ''Who?'' Calum asked. ''A friend of mine named Ashton. He should be coming in a bit'' Michael said. Luke nodded. He started daydreaming about the band. How famous they can get. How much they can pursue their dreams. How many music awards they will win. His thoughts were interrupted by Liz opening the door. ''Hi boys!'' Liz greeted. ''Hi Liz'' Michael and Calum said. Liz kissed Luke on his head. ''Mom, not in front of my friends please!'' He begged her. ''Whatever you say Lukey!'' Liz said, giggling. She skipped out. Luke facepalmed himself. The 2 boys snickered and slightly teased him. There was a knock at the door. ''I'll get it!'' Luke said. He got up and ran to the door. He opened it. There was a boy that looked about his age, with messy brown hair, and brown eyes. He had on a Blink 182 shirt on, ripped black skinny jeans, and black converse. There was also an unusual bandana on his head. ''Hi'' Luke said, giving the boy a small smile. ''Hey'' he answered back. He had the same accent as him. Australian. ''You must be Ashton, right?'' Luke asked. ''Yeah. Are you Luke?'' Ashton asked. Luke nodded. ''Come in. The other 2 boys are here'' Luke said. He closed the door and walked him in the room. Liz greeted Ashton. She noticed his band tee. Blink 182, aye? Blink 182 wasn't really her style. She didn't want her Lukey to have bad influences. If he did, she was going to do something about it. Something very evil, quickly. She secretly smirked and went back into her room to think more.