Some Mistakes Are Not To Be Rectified

"Please check zero before filling.. Please check zero before filling.."

The recorded voice was echoing in the petrol bunk.. The place was quite hot, with too many people coming and leaving the place with their vehicles, despite the slow rise of the moon..

"Like every time, don't be stupid and stick on to your mobile for the whole night.. Talk atleast a little.. And as usual, don't be complaining about everything you find inconvenient.. Don't glue your eyes to the video screen, watching the movie that would be played.. And wake up tomorrow morning on right time, to get off at the right place.. Last time, the one sitting near you, woke you up and told that your phone wass ringing.. Don't repeat it again.. That would embarass us a loadz.."

murmured pragya's mom adding fuel to the fire of pragya's anger..

She just glared at her mom and went near her dad..

pr: your wife is doing a lot.. I can't bear all these.. what does she think about me??? haan.. That I'm still an irresponsible, stupid, school going girl.. For god sake, please tell her that, I have completed my college and got a job for myself.. That good for nothing guide of mine, is squeezing all my energy in the name of final-year project and asking me to report even during vacations.. I am already hell pissed off.. Your wife is adding fuel to the fire.. Since afternoon, after knowing that he will be also travelling with me, she is not talking to me like my mom.. I'm tired of everything daddy.. Please.. 

pragya's dad kissed her forehead..

pd: My BabyJaan.. Your mom is more nervous than you.. Coz... it's about  her only princess... You remember right, through out your college days it was her alone with you and she knew your every actions.. As a mom, she is much scared.. Don't get angry on your mom.. and yeah.. wait.. wait.. I know.. You are not much fond of talking while travelling.. You always prefer to drown in your own world of music or stories while travelling.. But I'm helpless this time.. That day, with all of us around you both, you people couldn't talk much and the situations were also quite complex with so many familiar faces around.. That's why his dad wanted you both to travel together and spend some quality time with each other so that you can get an idea about one another before wedding and that would be a kick-start for your relationship.. Since a longer journey is required for this cause, I have booked a bus ticket for you, that too Semi-Sleeper Non-AC instead of flight tickets... I know my girl loves to feel the breeze on her face..

pr: you could have booked a sleeper Non-AC right daddy..

told pragya and winked..

pd: badmaash.. all that after your wedding..

pr: teekay.. when they will come?? withing few minutes, the bus would start right..

pd: they are on the way and will be reaching here anytime..

pr: hmm..

Pragya turned to look at her mom who was standing all nervous as if she was going to travel..

pr: Mrs. Arora.. look at me..

pragya's mom glared at her..

pragya giggled and back-hugged her mom..

pr: don't worry maa.. I won't pull out any stupid stunts.. I can understand what you elders felt about the last meeting and you people are really broad minded to arrange a journey for us for knowing one another better.. So don't worry.. I won't stick on to the video screen in the bus watching movie, or will drown in my mobile nor stick to my headsets and swim in the world of songs.. But I can't assure any of these things, if I feel nauseous.. Then you know, music will be my only healer.. Okay.. Now smile..