The killer

*this part won't have [profile] picture it won't let me put it...Enjoj*

*your pov* 

*after diner everything was pretty chill,we laughed,talked about everything,we watched a movie and it was time for bed the guys went in their room's ,me and Jimin to, but I woke up in 3 am because I heard front door opening and I was like ''I'm not going to wake this bitch up because he will eat me alive'' and ofc I went in the hallway to see a figure moving in the living room,just like someone was looking for something,thanks to god he or even she didn't see me I went back to our room and had to wake Jimin up it was scary asf I woke him up like this ''ChimChim wake up....*and nothing*WAKE THE FUCK UP*I whispered in his ear and he woke up*''what is it now!!'' ''someone is downstairs I saw it now go check who it is''...''mybe are the guys''...''their rooms are not downstairs and I would hear if someone left from here''....''okay okay I will check but you are coming with me''...''fine''...*with that we opened room door to see 2 dead bodies in front of our room,I was shook,this was the first time I saw someone dead in front of my room door,Jimin was froze he was shook to I mean who wouldn't if they saw 2 dead bodies in front of their room like wtf...''I don't see any bites so the guys didn't kill them*Jimin said*...''B-Butt I s-see that they have big holes in their stomach''...''eww don't look at that,I will call Namjoon come here''....''YAHH NAMJOONAAA WAKE UP''....''why Jimin WHYYY''....''BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING TWO DEAD BODIES IN FRONT OF MY ROOM''.....''YOU HAVE WHATTTT''.....''TWO DEAD BODIES WITH BIG HOLES IN THEIR STOMACH IN FRONT OF MY ROOM''.....*Namjoon run from his room to our room idk why this happened here,when I lived here that happened to my friend who died few years ago,no this can't be,The Killer is back...* ''Jimin did you did this?.....''are you stupid HOW COULD I KILL LIKE THAT NAMJOON,I SUCK BLOOD I DON'T DO HOLES IN SOMEONES BODY''...''okay calm down,this couldn't do any of us even Y/n wouldn't do this,someone is telling us that we will end like that I guess''....-umm..Namjoon well I have to tell you guys something...don't worry I didn't kill them....''uhh okay tell us''...-This happened to my friend few years ago and he died but what was creppy he died like those two,the men's name is...The Killer...no one ever couch him...I saw him in the living room like he was looking for something,mybe he left something........''wtf, that's creppy asf right now,we just came here and everything is going worst''.....''let's go down there Jimin I want to see if he left something''.....''okay okay let's go but be careful''..... *we went downstairs and saw no one I went in the living room and saw a note and behind that note was a man who was on the wall hanging....-JIMIN!!!!!!!!!!...''what happened babe?!!!!!''....-t-t-the m-m-man i-is h-ha-nging from the wall....*he looked up and couldn't believe it*...-I have the note he left....*NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE HERE Y/N,I LEFT YOU THREE SURPRISES I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM,I KNOW YOU WILL TRY TO CALL THE POLICE BUT YOU KNOW THAT THEY CAN'T FIND ME,I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE LIVING HERE SO I CAN COME AGAIN *SMIRK*

-He will come again!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                      ''it's okay we are here,we won't let him touch you,expectly Jimin xD''                                                       ''well ofc she's only mine no one can touch her expect me*he said proudly*

-thank you guys..I think we can go back to sleep now this is all to much for me,for all of us                          ''umm..what about the bodies?                                                                                                                                    ''I will tell Jungkook and Suga to trow them in the forest,Namjoon you can sleep now I don't think something will happen''                                                                                                                                                         ''I don't trust that guy he might put something in your room''                                

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jimin and Namjoon run upstairs to your room to see you standing in the middle of the room looking at your bed,when they saw the bed they froze,you saw 5 more dead bodies this time alive,I mean they are trying to stay alive the whole bed is full of blood and you went to Jimin and hug him you were so scared now,you would use your powers,but you didn't use them 3 years and that's a lot....-Jimin in the evening we will go in the forest I need to use my powers to stop this from happening.........''okay we will go with you,we need to hunt after so that's why we are coming.''........-you guys are not the only one that need to hunt,did you forgot that I need to eat to....''kinda haha,umm Namjoon we are sleeping with you tonight I guess''..........''No sleeping Jimin it's 7 am already''........-WHAT.......''yup we need to wake up Jungkook and....Suga''............''I'm not waking up Yoongi there's no way''...-oh god I will wake him up....                -Suga wake up I have a job for you.........''Nooo let me sleep pwese....-do I have to bite you?           ''Nope I'm up''.......-good boy,you and Jungkook will take 8 bodies out in the forest right now.........''oka--WHATTTTTT.....-I will tell everyone later just get ready and take them out,5 of them are in Jimin's and my room alive or dead idk, 2 are in front of our room and the last one is in the living room hanging on the wall..Good luck with that one..........'' *--* ''