zero.

The bell tingles and a few heads turn to watch the guy that just walked in. Actually, the few guys that just walk in. Pairs of eyes follow them until they're all sat in their booth and afterwards the eyes look away.

That's when the laughter begins. It's loud, and some would've called it obnoxious, but they were in a public space so no one could hurt them.

When one of the waitresses came to take their order, they stopped laughing and told her politely what they wanted.

"A milkshake, vanilla flavor, please." The blonde guy winked at her while she wrote down the first thing, ms. v.

"I'd like some strawberry, also a milkshake." The guy smiled, and she kept writing. ms. s.

"For me too. Strawberry." the third guy spoke, that seemed a bit older then the others, and she wrote two little stripes after the previous order. She looked at the last guy, that kept silent the entire time and was looking around the shop.

"What can I get you?" she spoke, not too loud, but clear enough for him to hear and he turned towards her. His brown eyes looked like they were in a whole other world. Which, if you think about his answer, he was.

"A black coffee, please." she chuckled softly and wrote down a little b. c. after walking away from the table, which gave three guys the chance to laugh at the fourth. She looked over her shoulder right before walking behind the bar to see it was the last guy that was being laughed at. She decided to not pay more attention to them then to the other customers she served, even though they were very loud.

Once there were three milkshakes and one coffeecup standing on the tray, she picked it up and walked back to that booth.

"Three milkshakes," she put down each of them, in front of the guys that ordered them, "and one black coffee." she put the coffee cup down too and smiled at the guy, who looked like he did something very stupid. She put two and two together and looked at all of them.

"You know, many people order coffee. Your friends are just being rude," she said, which was followed by a few chuckles here and there.

"Yeah, I know. At some point you get used to it." The brownhaired boy replied, showing a genuine smile. She returned it and walked back to the bar, walking away from the now blushing boy.

-

well this is a new story (obviously) ok but real talk here, it's only the prologue but i wanted to write something since my girl ellie @wwylmlucas inspired me to start writing again. thanks el

:)