III

"Hoy anong tinutunganga mo diyan, dae?" Sabi Matilde habang nasa loob ng booth kami ng isa sa mga inindorse namin na products. She tapped my shoulder.

"Wala, I'm just thinking-" I almost slipped out his name. I looked at her and she's looking at me with confussion.

"Ikaw ha may nililihim ka ba sa akin, dae?" She tilted her head and she raised her eye brows in unison.

"Hhuh? What are you talking about?" I retorted. I rolled my eyes at her and she grinned.

"Lovelife? Or family?" She smirked. She raised her arms and glided to my side. Now, I'm bothered - b other by his touched and kissed. I love the way he do things to me. The swing of his hips while he's inside of me. Thrusting me so hard like there's no tomorrow.

"Ewan ko sayo." I shrugged.

"Alam mo dae iba ka these days parang, you look distracted. Ano ba ang nangyayari sayo parang na exorcist ka." She brushed her hand on my forehead and I rolled my eyes again.

"Graabbeee ang theory mo! Namomoblema lang ako sa kapatid ko dahil kailangan na niyang magpatingin sa doctor dahil baka hindi pa talaga pa siya gumagaling." I lied and lowered gaze.

"Gaga, wag ka ngang ganyan, let's just pray na maging magaling na siya, you're so nega. Alam mo ba yung tinatawag nilang negative charge?" She pouted her lips and I looked at her. Mas malala pa si Matilde sa akin, ano kaya ang nakain niya this morning?

"Anong negative charge ang pinagsasabi mo? Naku baka effect na yan ng kakalanghap sa amoy ni JV." I grinned and umupo sa isang swivel chair.

"Na na na...nakalimutan ko palang sabihin sayo na may event pala this afternoon so stay tuned to the latest news." She look amused and she waved her point finger sideways.

"What's that news? You know naman dae, I'm always out of the box about sa school natin padating sa balita." I swayed the swivel chair.

"Ok. I'll tell you if you tell me what is bothering you." She flashed a smile on her face and her eyes twinkled like a star. Do I need to tell her about my secret relationship with JM, that we make out?

"Then, I'll tell you." I looked at her.

"Good!" She exclaimed.

After sa booth dumiretso kami sa Cafeteria para magmirienda. Nakaupo kami sa table, facing each other. She odered yema cake ang I chose the best coffee that they have.

"Saan ba ako magsisimula..." I focused my attention to my coffee.

"Anything you wanna say." She giggled.

"We make out." I whispered under my breath. Kahit na mahina eh alam kong narinig niya yun.

"Ano? MAKE OUT?" She asked in shock with confusion written all over her face.

"I had a sexationship." Na bilaokan siya at I handed to her my coffee." Meaning walang commitment, just pure pleasure. I added.

"What? I mean who - who is that guy?" She looked amused and half-way still confused.

"Your boyfriend's brother." I uttered.

"Whaaaatt? Is this for real?" Her jaw dropped ang her eyes widened in disbelief.

"Oo, we did make out many times." I lowered my voice so that nobody could hear us.

"OMG, dae! I thought-oh nevermind." She shook her head.