The Cute Stranger

Your POV
~Buzz Buzz~
Ugh stupid alarm I thought to myself, time for another miserable day of school. I lay in my bed for a few more minutes before getting up. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then head back to my room to get dressed. I put on my underwear followed by my black t-shirt and black ripped jeans and grabbed my vans and went downstairs.

As I walked downstairs I was greeted by my Dad. "Hey Y/N did you have a good sleep?", my dad asked me cheerfully. God knows how anyone can be so happy in the morning. "Sure", I say sarcastically and grabbed a seat, put on my shoes and tied the laces. "I made you some breakfast if you want some Y/N" my mom said. "No thanks I'm running late", I replied back. "Okay honey, don't forget your school bag ", she said handing me my bag. "Thanks", I say softly before putting my bag on my back and heading for the door. I say goodbye to my parents and close the door behind me.  

I take a deep breath and walk towards the bus stop near my house and take out my AirPods putting them in my ears and putting on my favourite song as I wait for the bus to arrive. As I finally reach the bus stop I see a beautiful, brown eyed girl I had never seen before waiting on the bus too. Wow I thought to myself. My heart suddenly starts to beat so fast I can hardly hear my music. I had never seen a girl as beautiful as her before, she had perfect tan skin, dark brown hair and a gorgeous jaw line. I approach the bus stop and stand near her observing her beauty even more closely. I must've been looking for a long time because she looked back at me. I quickly looked away and stared at the ground awkwardly. I couldn't help but stare at her but this time I looked at her and she turned round and said "like what you see?", then gave me a wink.

OMG! She just winked at me I say to myself excitedly

OMG! She just winked at me I say to myself excitedly. "H..h..hey", I stuttered then mentally slapped myself for it. She just chuckled and said hi back. That was the cutest laugh I had ever heard. "I'm Camila", she said. "Y/N", I reply back a bit more confident this time. We both smiled at each other and started to talk some more. I guess today wasn't all that bad because I met a cute stranger.

If you enjoyed this please let me know and I'll continue with this story. Thank you for reading 😊