𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓊𝑔𝑒

"So, you and Tyler then?" Levi teases. I throw a pillow across the room at him and laugh. I can feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment and he notices this and laughs.
"Shut up Levi." I laugh and he smiles. He picks up the pillow thats by his feet and walks over to my bed and falls down beside me making my whole bed shake, and me jump as I cling onto my bed sheets tightly so I don't fall off the edge. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that." I complain as he props himself up on his arm and grins at me.
"As many times as you want till you realise I'm not gonna stop till you fall off." He jokes.
"Your so rude."
"You love me really." He laughs. "Anyway Tyler?" He raises his eyebrows up and down and I can tell he's in one of his silly moods.
"There's nothing to tell." I say sheepishly as I pick up a small cushion and begin to fiddle with the corner.
"Oh please the whole school practically say you both snogging under the bleachers." I shiver at the use of the word 'snogging' and he laughs because he knows how much I hate that word.
"How many times do I have to tell you to stop using that word." I yell throwing a pillow at him, it hits him directly in the center of his face and he looks slightly annoyed and hurt.
"Ummmm.... Owwww!" He yells and I laugh at him making such a big thing over nothing again.
"Oh grow up you big baby." He raises an eyebrow at me and immediately I want to take it back I know exactly whats about to happen next. He pushes himself off the bed and I get up and run over to my door but as usual he catches me. I scream and laugh as he wraps his arms round my waist and picks me up off the floor. He spins me around and I laugh before he drops me back down on the bed. I give him an innocent smile hoping he'll forgive me. But he won't. He then immediately starts tickling me till I scream out between laughing and crying, I don't even need to look in a mirror to know my face is bright red. He then stops and slumps down on the bed next to me.
"I'm.... sorry...." I say in between heavy and quick breaths. He laughs and smiles at me.
"Its alright, i just needed an excuse to make your face go red again." I give him a playful annoyed look and he gives one back at me and we suddenly burst out laughing.

But that was all 6 years ago when we were only 12 years old and we were still close. I mean don't get me wrong we're still close, just not as close as we used to be. I guess school got in the way of it all. But then again school ruined everything later on anyway.