Next Generation

Emma and Louis started to go in the class that Mari and Adrien were in the show.

They were pretty excited. Maybe you don't know, but they were the next generation of Ladybug and Chat Noir. They lnew each other secret cause they got Miraculouses the same fay, at the same moment, but no one else knew. Not even their parents. Emma and Louis didn't know that their parents were the last generation neither.

Emma's best friend was Lea, daughter of Alya and Nino, and Louis' best frien was Fred, kid of Kim and Alix.

Hugo was three years younger than the twins, but he didn't know about Miraculouses. There weren't akumas for years. They defeated Hawkmoth, but the butterfly Miraculous was never found.

First day of school

The teacher said:"Hello students, I am Ms Korana and I will be your proffesor of French for the rest of the year. A lot of you already know me, some are new. First day we will just start with introducing for the new ones." First was Matilda, who was from Italy, but than she came here in France. Then it was some other people and than it was Emma's turn."Hello, I am Emma Agreste-" A girl cut her off:"You mean, like Emma Agreste, the girl of a model Adrien Agreste and one of the most famous disagners of the world, Marinette Agreste?!?! "

Emma sighed:"Well, yes that's me. I also have two brothers. Louis and Hugo..."

Some more people... Hugo's turn:"Well, hello. I am Emma's brother. Twin brother actually. I also have a younger brother."

Some girls were saying some things like:Omg, he is soooo hot! or like:Does he have a girlfriend.

And of course, there was always a girl that was a bully. After class, she said to all of the girl that Louis is hers and that they didn't have a chance. The girls were really sad. And that was the first akuma in a LONG, LONG time.

When people heard about villians, almost everyone was talking about Ladybug and Chat Noir. Lea said:OMG, my mom told me about akumas and superheroes. When she was our age, she made a blog about Ladybug! I need to film this, mom is gonna be so proud! "

She took her phobe and run out of the classroom. Emma and Louis loked at each other and nodded. It ewas time for thwir first transform. They fighted a girl that could put you in a ball if she blast you. Chat, of course, made a lot of bad puns, that made his lady roll eyes. Ladybug used Lucky Charm, amd it got an needle. She used her super vision and made all of the balls that she had left puff! They pound it and saw Lea with a phone. "You are not the Ladybug and Chat Noir from the years ago, right? Cause my mom said that Chat had blonde hair and! Ladybug had blue. You are actually contra. I heard that every Ladybug and Chat Noir ended up together? Are you together? "

They cringed at the thought. They were siblings for Plagg's sake. Chat said:"No.. Nononono. We are actually siblings. We are definietly not rogether. "

"So you know each other identities? " Lea asked surprised, still filming.

They nodded. The Miraculouses bipped and they had to go. They sad bye and find a place to detransform. When they were back to school they heard Lea saying:"Yes! And they even had time to answer some of my questions! "
They ended the school day with that.

Emma and Louis headed home. They saw their parents in the big house watching TV with sad smiles.

"Hey mum, dad. " Emma and Louis said in usion.

Marinette said:"Oh, how are you kids. Are you hurt. We saw the news and Alya called. The new Hawkmoth, huh? At least we have the new superheroes. I made lunch, lets go eat. Hugo, come down, the dinner is ready! "

They all started eating when Adrien's phone buzzed. He loked at it and smiled. Hugo asked what is it. Adrien said:"The Ladyblog update. Lea got this from her mom. "
Marinette smiled. They finished with dinner and the kids went to the rooms. Except Hugo, he stayed to watch The Ladyblog.

Louis and Emma were in room. Plagg and Tikki got from their shirts. Tikki said:"You were great today. "
Emma and Louis smiled and thanked. "So, who were your best Ladybug and Chat Noir? " Louis asked. Tikki and Plagg looked at each other. Plagg said:"Well kid, every Ladybug and Chat Noir were great, but... The last ones before you were our favourites. They were the only one that didn't die on the end... "

"They didn't die? So they are still alive? Can we meet them? " asked Emma

"Well you could, " said Plagg "umm, can they Tikki? "

She nodded:"But first, you need to tell your parents... "

"But you said that we cannot tell anyone. Not even our parents. No one should know" said Louis.

"It is different for your parents. If they know, it wont hurt them, like it could everyone else. But Hugo can't know. Tell them while he's sleeping" Tikki said

Night

"Mom, dad... We need to tell you something... "

They looked at their two kids twins, scared that it could be something wrong. But then they saw a two little kwamies getting out of their shirts. They gasped and said:"TIKKI/PLAGG?!?! "

The twins were confused while their parents were hugging the kwamies. Emma asked what is going on and Marinette and Adrien explained everything to them. They were scocked. But, it all ended well. At least, for now...

Omg, 947 words. This is the longest chapter I ever made. It took me for hours to write all of this. But... I am proud. This wasn't easy for sure. I am glad you readed this weird thing.  Also, I am to lazy to correct all of my mistakes. Bye😊😊😊