Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Waking up the next morning, I shower and dress before heading to the bar. Taking a seat at the bar, a man with fake hands that I learned is named Chucky, places a coffee in front of me. "Thank you." I say and he nods before moving on. I see someone take the seat next to me and see it's Hank. "Morning Hank." I say. "Morning. How'd you sleep?" he asks. "Okay I guess. Tossed and turned most of the night." I tell him and he nods. "Your dad should be here in an hour." he tells me and this time I nod. We sit in silence until we hear bikes pull up. I tense and Hank says "It's just your dad." I nod and just watch the door for him to come in.

My dad walks in with his VP beside him and as soon as he sees me, he starts walking towards me and I run into his arms. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I start to sob as his arms wrap around me. "I got you baby girl. I got you. It's okay." he soothes me as he holds me closer. When I start to calm down, he pulls back a little and says "Let's talk." I nod and Bishop says "Let's all go into Templo." I follow them to the door and stop, knowing that you don't go in without being told to. "Come on Sweetheart." Bishop says and I walk in. I take the seat next to my dad and see Hank watching me closely.

Once everyone is in their seats, Bishop says "Last night, she showed up beat all to hell. Told us what happened." My dad nods and says "Thanks guys for helping her. We've not been able to talk in a while." he says and I look down at my hands, ashamed and feel more tears start falling. "Talk to us Pequeno." Hank says. "I shouldn't have let things get that far. I was taught better than that." I say softly. "None of this is on you. You didn't do a goddamn thing wrong." my dad tells me and the rest of the guys agree. I just nod and wipe my eyes. "If he finds me..." I start and Hank stopped me. "He won't touch you." he says. I look up at him and he nods. I nod back and Bishop says "Head on out to the bar and have Chucky get you some tea while we talk." I nod and kiss my dad's cheek before heading out the door and letting them talk.

"What are you wanting to do?" Bishop asks my dad. "I don't know man. I know I want that fucker in the ground but as far as she goes, that's up to her." my dad says. "You know she's welcome to stay here. We can let her work in the office to make some money." Bishop says. "I'd appreciate that. She's going to need some protection. This fucker controlled her. Beat her. I don't know what he'll do when he finds her with her sneaking out like that and we don't have a charter here to connect her to." my dad says. "I'll claim her." Hank says and they all look at him shocked. "I'll claim her. Then she'll be connected to us and we can keep her close." Hank says. "Are you sure brother?" my dad asks and Hank nods. "Are you good with that Packer?" Bishop asks and my dad says "Yeah. She's known Hank for a while. I think she'd be comfortable with that and I would owe you guys." Taza speaks up and says "She's familia. Most of us have known her most of her life. We got her." My dad nods his head.

I am sitting at the bar when Coco comes out and says "We need to talk to you." I nod and follow him back into Templo. Taking the seat next to my dad, I look down at my hands on the table. "We talked and I want you to know you can come back home anytime you want but I know you weren't happy there. But we think we have a solution. The SONS don't have a charter here to protect you. So that you are protected, one of the guys is claiming you as his Old Lady so that you are connected to the club. Are you okay with that?" he asks and I nod my head yes. "Who claimed me?" I ask. Hank looks at me and says "I did." I look up at him nod my okay. "Guys, can I get a minute with Nina?" Hank asks and they all nod. My dad kisses my cheek and they all walk out, leaving me with Hank. "Come here." he says softly. I stand up and walk over to where he is and he pulls me into his lap. "We've known each other a long time. You trust me right?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah. I do." I say softly. "Are you okay with this?" he asks. I look into his eyes and say "Yeah. I am." I tell him. "I won't let him hurt you again, Nina." he tells me. "I know. Thank you Hank." I say. He cups my face and looks at me for permission. I nod. He kisses my lips softly and deepens the kiss just a little. When we separate, he says "I promise I won't hurt you." I lay my head on his shoulder and say "I know." We sit for a few minutes before heading out to the main room.

Walking out of Templo, everyone looks at us and our fingers are laced together. I walk up to my dad and he hugs me and asks "You good?" I nod and say "Yeah. I think so." He looks at Hank and says "Call me if he comes around." Hank nods and my dad says his goodbye before heading back to SAMDINO. Hank leads me over to one of the couches and sits down. I sit beside him and he never lets go of my hand. I lay my head on his shoulder and feel him kiss the top of my head. "How long have you two known each other?" the prospect asks. "Since I was a prospect here. Ten years?" he asks, looking at me. "About. Yeah." I say. The guys leave us to talk and I ask "What made you claim me, Hank?" He looks at me and says "Been wanting to for years but you were always with someone." he tells me. "You never said anything." I say. "Would it have made a difference?" he asks, curious. "Yeah. It would." I say and he smiles softly. I kiss his lips softly and we spend the rest of the evening just sitting together in comfortable silence before heading to bed.

We head to my dorm that I stayed in the night before and get ready for bed. He strips down to his boxers and me to my shirt and panties before climbing into bed. I lay with my head on his chest and he kisses the top of my head. "Tomorrow we can move your things to my room." he says. "Okay." I say simply. He looks down at me. "Are you okay?" he asks. I look at him and say "I don't know honestly. I mean, I'm okay with being with you but my anxiety is still high. If he gets to me he's going to kill me." I say and the tears start falling again. "That won't happen Bebita. I won't let it." he tells me before pulling me closer and just holding me.