【15】

Jelena's eyes flickered opened. She looked around to see Mark sleeping on the couch. Jelena looked down at her wrist.

I can't believe I did that. She thought.

Feeling the urge to pee Jelena stood up. She was too weak to stand so she collapsed to the floor startling Mark.

"What the...Jelena!" He rushed to her side.

Mark helped her stand.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry." Jelena broke down. "I tired to fight it, but I failed."

Mark didn't say anything.

"Ah, I have to use the bathroom." Jelena said.

Mark nodded, he walked her to the bathroom. As Jelena was in there she looked at her scars. Holding back her tears she finished up. Jelena washed her hands and then splashed water on her face. Mark was right there waiting for her as she opened the door.

"I want you to know that I'm not mad at you." Mark said. "Disappointed but not mad. What happened to being strong?"

Jelena fell slight. Mark walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm really happy you're okay." He held her. "I thought I was going to lose you."

"I wish I could take back what I did but I can't." Jelena sniffed. "I really am sorry."

Mark looked down at her wrist he gently lifted it to his lips. The opened as the doctor walked in.

"You shouldn't be on your feet." He said.

"Sorry doctor." With the help of Mark Jelena made it to her bed.

"Doctor why is her body still weak?" Mark asked.

"She needs to eat." He said.

"I know." Mark nodded. "She has a bad habit of skipping meals."

Jelena looked over at him.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she eats." Mark said.

Days passed and Jelena was finally released from the hospital. On her way out a bunch of fans crowed around.

"I'm so happy you're okay." A girl smiled at Jelena. "You may not know this but you're giving a bunch of us fans hope."

Jelena smiled as tears rolled down her face.

"My Twitter is...." Jelena didn't get a chance to hear it.

Mark grabbed her hand as they rushed towards the car. Jelena looked back at the girl and smiled. She mouthed "thank you" to the girl. On the car ride home Jelena was quiet, Mark's eyes never left her. Jelena smiles shyly.

"What?" She said.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy you're okay." He smiled. "Oh and you're going to be living with me for now on."

Jelena's eyes widened. She was speechless but happy. She's always day dreamed about what it'd be like if she lived with Mark.

"You're stuff is already there. I had to move some stuff around." Mark said.

Jelena leaned over kissing his cheek. Mark raised his brows in shock of her sudden actions.

"I've been waiting for this day since the day you said you loved me." Jelena's smile grew wider.

Mark's eyes soften up as he scanned her face. His heart took flight. It was like he was falling for her all over again.

"Never look at any other guy like that." He spoke softly.

Jelena smiled nodded her head.

"Not even Jinyoung...I know you like him." Mark rolled his eyes.

"Oh how?" Jelena eyes widened. "And I don't like him as in I would date him."

"I know." Mark nodded, a little jealous. "But..."

"No buts, my heart is only for you." Jelena gave him a loving look.

As they pulled up to his house Jelena gasped seeing how big it was.

"This is your house?" Jelena looked at Mark.

He nodded. The security guard opened up the door letting them off. Mark got out hold his hand out for Jelena. Mark opened the door and everyone jumped out surprising her. Jelena screamed hiding behind Mark. Holding onto Mark see looked at everyone.

"I just came back from the hospital and y'all trying to send me back there" Jelena shook her head.

"She doesn't like surprises." Mark said.

All six of the boys looked at Maria. She laughed moving away from them.

"You told us she likes surprises." Jaebeom pointed at her.

"I thought she got over her fear.." Maria said unsure of herself.

Jelena rolled her eyes.

"No this is payback for what I did." Jelena sighed. "I'm sorry Maria."

Maria bit her lower lip keeping in the tears.

"What I did was so selfish. I wasn't thinking about any of you. I couldn't think at all, my heart was in too much pain for me to think straight." Jelena started crying. "I made a promise and I broke it."

Mark wrapped his arms around her. Jelena buried her face in his neck.

"I told you, I didn't care about all that. I'm just happy you're here." Mark rubbed her back.

"Mark was ready to join you." Yugyeom said.

Jelena looked up at him.

"I thought you weren't gonna wake up." Mark sniffed. "I told myself that if I lost you, that I was gonna join you."

Jelena opened her mouth but Mark hushed her.

"Don't give that crap about my fans and family." Mark said. "You know every well that when you're in so much emotional pain and it won't go away..."

Jelena cut him off with a kiss.

"Let's not talk about it." Jelena said.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Some people have a hard time in life to the point where the only way to escape from the pain, the loneliness, anything is suicide. I want you to know that you're not alone. We don't know each other but I'm cheering for you. Keep going, you're doing well. xo