Part One

'Never...never again am I going to a party Sonic threw.' I thought to myself while all the other thoughts of what happened raced in my head. I sat in front of the toilet feeling like shit and vomiting.

I grabbed a few squares of toilet paper and wiped my mouth with them. I threw them in the toilet and flushed. I stood in front of the mirror, my face was pale...and my eyes were red from all my crying I threw water on my face, hoping to cool down a bit. "Knuckles...why would you do such a thing?" I asked myself, rubbing my arm. "Hey Rouge you okay in there?" Amy asked. I heard a small slapping sound just before Blaze said something, "Of course not retard she got drunk AND cheated on all in one night."

I opened the door. "You alright?" Amy asked me worried. I nodded. I know I was lying to myself...and them...I really wasn't fine, I feel so hated.

"I'm just gonna go get some air...then walk home so I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said. They both nodded. "Maybe." I said under my breath so they couldn't hear me. I walked outside and took a deep breath. I let it out slowly and looked around, I looked towards the forest and thought long and hard about it. I walked over to these very edge of the dark forest and felt a cool breeze. I closed my eyes to take in the nice, cool, natural feeling. I opened them again and noticed some thing moving in the shadows.

I took a step forward then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around scared half to death and noticed it was just Amy. "You don't want to do that." She said. I looked back in the shadows and everything was still.

When I got home I passed out on the couch as soon as I got comfortable.

Then there I was standing in the forest. I looked around confused. 'How did I get here?' I thought, still looking around in the dark, scared. Then I heard a crack. "Who's there?!" I hollered in the darkness.

Nothing.

I kept listening then a figure ran behind me. I shot around and hollered again. "Please! Who's there! Just tell me!" Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Rouge...Rouge it's me wake up!" I shot up and looked beside me to see Blaze standing there. "Hey girl are you alright?" She asked. I looked up at her and shook my head.

I looked out my window...it was still dark out, then I looked over at my clock...I was only asleep for 30 minutes? "I came to check on you to make sure you were fine." She said. "Yeah...I told you guys I was fine." I said. She nodded. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow then." She said then walked out the door.