LoliHunters Part 2

-Lolirock-

Talia then said while trying to exit the conversation quickly"yes...we are new here,we just moved in..." Aurianna ran in, she then said jokingly "hi there I'm Aurianna,this is Talia she's being a bit grumpy today..."Iris walked over curiously,Aurianna then introduced iris"...and this is Iris she's also new to this town"Iris waved as Aurianna introduced her.

-Trollhunters-

Jim smiled and laughed slightly, then Toby said smiling ear to ear while showing off his silver braces "also I'm Toby or Tobias but everyone just calls me Toby" Jim then asked noticing the car they came in was filled with boxes" do you guys need help moving in?" Talia then quickly responded" nope...we're fine thank you for the offer-"Aurianna then interrupted"don't be silly of course we do need help moving in those boxes we have stuff that's super heavy!"Iris laughed softly at Aurianna's comment, Talia then sighed"okay they can help with moving stuff into the house" Jim while followed Talia and Aurianna, he noticed Iris was looking at the pocket he had the amulet in, Jim then awkwardly started walking faster and closer to Toby. Jim then whispered to Toby" Tobes don't know if it's me but I think we should check if these girls are you know Changelings...", Toby then agreed to see if these girls are Changelings by grabbing out a Gaggle-Tek

-after bringing the boxes inside the house-

Jim snuck over to Iris and tapped on her shoulder with the gaggle-tek, nothing of course happened when Iris came in contact with the Gaggle-tek, Iris looked over at Jim and she said clearly not knowing what to do"uh...nice h-horseshoe", Jim of course responded by laughing nervously, Jim the walked off quickly and tries to find Talia and Aurianna quickly. when he finds Talia, he quickly notices that her face was buried in a book which makes it obvious that she doesn't notice him, he then realizes that the book she was holding was obviously not human made,he then does the same as he did with Iris and starts to sneak up on her, then throws the gaggle-tek at Talia's feet. Jim then runs somewhere to hide and watches for her response, Talia looks away from her book and picks up the gaggle-tek, she shockingly picks it up and she walks over to the other room where Aurianna is, then she eventually gives the gaggle-tek for Aurianna to hold.

Jim immediately leaves the house without his gaggle-tek and looks for Toby outside of that strange house, he soon dose find Toby and Jim says" Tobes...those girls they're not Changelings...", Toby then asked"okay so they're cool Jimbo" Jim wasn't sure if those girls were so human since he caught a glimpse of a very alien looking book...