JIMIN X YOU

Jimin was standing outside of Y/N's house with a bouquet of their favorite flowers with a navy blue ribbon tied neatly around the green stems of the beautiful flowers.

It was their 3 year anniversary, July 4th. Jimin had this whole thing planned out for a few months now, super excited to get this rolling.
He lightly knocked on the door and waited a moment to see if he could hear any sound coming from the adorable little yellow house, knocking again but louder when he heard nothing.

As The Male rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet, he heard a soft 'shoo!' Coming from the inside, indicating that Y/N had been trying to get past the soft fluffy cream colored cat to get to the door. A smiling adorable human opened up the door after pulling back the lavender curtain on the small window belonging to the wooden door. "Hey Jimin! I've missed you today, are you well? " Y/N gave a charming little smile as they hugged the handsome male with pinkish orange hair standing in front of them.

Jimin smiled as well once he felt the soft warm arms wrap around his waist, humming at the warm embrace."I've been fine today Pumpkin, May I come in?" His voice was soft as he spoke to the other once they let him go and took the flowers carefully, leading the male in after he asked to enter. "I have been working on something so wonderful, I can show you if you'd like, but you must excuse me so I can put these in some water so they don't start to die." "well of course, go do what you need to do Y/N." Giving Jimin one last smile, Y/N skipped off to the kitchen and filled up a beautiful blue vase Jimin had gotten them for their 2 month anniversary.

Y/N remembered it clearly, the day that Jimin got them that gift but it was filled with more beautiful flowers that they fell in love with. The bright orange daisies with the beautiful vibrant red and pink roses with the occasional yellow rose thrown in there always seemed to fill the house with happiness and also filled Y/N's heart with a lot of happiness.

Once the vase was filled and all the flowers were safely in there, Y/n headed into a room that contained a few plastic storage bins full of different types of things such as homemade necklaces, bracelets,and even earrings. The box containing the bracelets was grabbed and carried back into the living room where Jimin was left in before they had to go put the flowers in some water. "Here!" Y/n took out this black bracelet that looked more manly then like something a woman would wear. It had a few little charms on it, a heart and the first letter that was in Y/N's name hanging in both sides of what read;'my cutie'.

Jimin smiled widely at the gift that was given to him and slipped it on his wrist and showed his love that he would proudly wear it anywhere."Now I'll have something you made I can look at when I get lonely when you get busy....But you won't be away from me for long my love." He whispered the last part before planting a soft kiss on the other's lips before they sat next to him and turned on the television to whatever was playing that day.

Towards the end of the day, about 8:30 pm. He walked a small path near Y/N's house and up a small hill past some trees. It was a spot they would always go to when they just needed a break from everyone around them, it was a special place they would always go to because it was the place they happen to have the first kiss at.

"There's something I need to ask yo-" Jimin was cut off by a loud boom coming from up ahead, totally forgot that the fireworks went off at this time every year. It brought a smile to Y/N's face and that was enough to make him happy.
"The fireworks cut me off but I feel the need To continue," he placed a hand into his jeans left front pocket as he stepped closer." i hate being without you by my side, and I honestly believe that you are the one I wanna be with forever. Oh, correction."

Jimin started to get down on one knee as he looked up at the shocked other, pulling a red. Velvet box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a ring with a medium sized diamond in the middle." You ARE the one I want forever, this may be a little cheesy but honestly, I need you to be mine forever. Y/N, will you please marry me?"

Y/N's eyes were filled with tears as they nodded quickly and waited for the ring to slip on before hugging Jimin so tightly.