5

"hey hae-" mark stopped mid-sentence just to see the same black haired male sitting with his donghyuck.

they were in the library, studying of course. they had a very important exam coming up and Mark had asked donghyuck if he wanted to study with him.

"hi jeno..." mark said eyeing the younger

"hi mark hyung! my boyfriend jaemin is gonna be here soon, is that ok?" jeno asked innocently

mark smacked himself in the face mentally. how could he forget that Jeno had a boyfriend?

"oh..yea! that's fine!" mark took a seat next to donghyuck, feeling his mood boost. him and donghyuck studied together as jeno texted jaemin. while studying, Mark put his hand on the youngers thigh, caressing it. Donghyuck blushed and was about to say something when Jaemin appeared

"hey guys! sorry i'm so late." jaemin apologized

"it's ok," donghyuck said looking around, "looks like we don't have enough chairs..."

the others looked around to find a seat to take but all the tables were filled with students studying for their exams.

"it's ok," they all looked at hyuck, "i can sit on mark hyungs lap." he smirked. but to his surprise, mark pulled him onto his lap without a problem. the younger was a little disappointed at his attempts to tease his hyung. so he just had to try a little harder. donghyuck looked back at mark, seeing if he was paying attention. he wasn't. so, the younger started to wiggle his hips just a little. immediately, Mark had his hands on the younger's hips. donghyuck looked over to make sure the other two weren't paying attention, which they weren't. he smirked and pushed harder onto marks lap and wiggled his hips once again. mark let a groan escape his mouth.
he bit the younger's neck in retaliation and watched him try and hold back his moan.

how does it feel haechan?

do you like it rough?