King Saralegui

In front of his gold framed mirror, king Saralegui was leisurely combing his long blond hair. It fell like a sun rays curtain on his frail shoulders. Tugging his pale green peignoir around him, he saw in the glass the reflection of Beries, his loyal servant, coming at him.

" Beries? What is it?"

" Mr Lesguardes has just arrived, my king. He's waiting behind the doors."

Saralegui's eyes lit up with cheer and joy. He turned around slightly:

" Make him enter," said he with a well hidden impatience. Beries did, a young man with dark green hair and clear brown eyes made his way in.

" You called for me, your Majesty," he said.

" Yes,"Sara stood up graciously " I want you to go to Shin Makoku, I'll go there myself in a few days. You will have to spy the royal couple. I want to know anything about them; I've heard a lot about them – like Yuuri and his fiancé get along much better- but I want to know from one of my personal sources. It may just be rumours after all, I'm pretty sure things aren't that good between them! So go now and never be caught. Is that understood?"

The man had shuddered a bit but he nodded and bowed in respect. It would never come in his mind to upset Saralegui. He was too afraid to disobey, but unlike many, he could hide it.

" Yes, your majesty!"

" Fine! Beries, please, will you lead him back to the exit? Then, come back to my bedroom."

The two older men left. Then, Beries came back with a breakfast for his king. When he set down everything on a round table, Sara, observing him in his mirror, asked suddenly:

" Beries, can you look at me?"

" What is it, my King?" he frowned at Sara's strange voice.

" Do you think...short hair will suit me better? With curls?"

A silence followed. Stunned then mildly revolted at this idea, Beries shook his head:

" No, I don't think so...to be honest. You're way better like this."

Marching calmly through the cold corridors of Blood Pledge castle, Conrad was heading towards Yuuri and Wolfram's bedroom, a heavy book in his hand. He arrived in front of the doors of the royal chambers. He raised his hand but stopped half-way. Weird noises were reaching his ears, small cries. Conrad's clear brown eyes twitched. Thinking it might be Yuuri and Wolfram being in danger, he stuck his ear to the wood door and listened, ready to burst in. What he heard made his cheeks red in slight embarrassment, and his so famous composure crumble.

" Yuuri, Go on...S-stronger...Yeah, like this..."

" Wow...Wolf...you're so elastic..."

" Ahaha, that's what you like about me, no?"

" Aaha, um, well...very much..."

" Your hands here...around me...don't hesitate to push...arh..."

" Oh, Wolf, I'm a bit scared to hurt you...What if I break your bones?"

Conrad's eyes widened. His hand around the handle of the door trembled.

" You won't, Yuuri...You're always so gentle, you wimp!"

" I don't want to be brutal you know!"

" I like it rough, you know...with you against me..."

" Conrad...what are you doing here?"

Taken by surprise, Conrad jumped at the sudden question-and third presence at his side- dropping the book. He looked at his right and his face completely flushed at the sight of Gwendal. The latter wore an expression of uncertainty on his face, as if he wasn't sure of what he was seeing.