ÑÎŃÈ : ÀWKWÁRD

Chapter Nine : Awkward

"Where is Carla and Zach?" Alexis asked.

"In the guest room, why?" Jonah answered.

The eight looked at each other before Maryjane said, "Not it!" The other seven places their fingers on their noses. Alexis being the last one,  "Sorry, Lexi, you have to go look."

Alexis groaned, "I'm going to be traumatized."

Corbyn laughed, "No you won't, just knock on the door."

Alexis rolled her eyes and got up. She walked out of the living to the upstairs. Alexis walked down the hall to the guest room. The sound of skin against skin, moans, groans, and the sheets moving was heard. Alexis made a disgusted face. She brought her hand up to the room and knocked whilst yelling, "Stop having sex and get outta the room!"

"Alexis!" Carla shouted from the other side of the door.

"I don't want to come up here! Unless you want Mary to come up here!" Alexis smirked slightly, knowing Maryjane would just walk in.

"We'll be down in five minutes!"

Alexis laughed and walked back downstairs. They other seven looked at her whilst she sat down.

"So?" Jack asked.

"They're coming down in a few minutes." Alexis answered.

Corbyn laughed, "That's so awkward!"

"It's like having your parents walking on you having sex!" Daniel agreed.

"At least it wasn't one of us." Leanna spoke, "Especially Lexi, that'll be awkward."