The Announcement

Disclaimer: Ha! Would I really leave cliffhangers like Rick? Maybe...

Percy's POV

Nico had gathered everyone by the Mess Hall in less than five minutes. Percy searched through the crowd for Annabeth his eyes were filled with excitement to see that beautiful face. 

"Attention everyone, as you can see the Great Percy Jackson is by my side. There was a rumour going around that our hero joined the Romans" Many campers nodded giving hateful faces to Percy. "Well, this is NOT true, I been informed that Percy left on a quest in California and Camp Jupiter merely gave him shelter for those months. If some are still in doubt  I checked with the praetors and Chiron and they have confirmed it. So I expect to treat Percy again as our hero once more. Or else I will personally make sure you go to the Fields Of Punishment after your death" Nico said his eyes dared anyone to speak. 

Percy looked at the campers paled faces, and there was Annabeth. Her blonde hair curled perfectly she wore shorts and her C.H.B shirt that complemented her golden tan. She smiled at Percy weakly at first but soon changed into her wonderful that even Hades would have to smile as well.  Percy waved at his girlfriend, she waved back. As the campers disbanded going back to their activities Percy fought the crowd to reach her. Something inside Percy tugged him that Annabeth was different. She looked as pretty as last time although he could sense something had changed. Percy ignored it as he approached her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey everyone I forgot to do one for that last chapter but here we go. My name is  Molly and the story starts a couple days ago. My friend Meredith ( Hey Mere!) knows that I am a die-hard Percabeth fan so she dared me to make a fanfic that Percy and Annabeth weren't together. At first I was unsure and annoyed but here I am doing just that. I like to write stories about magic and myths but NEVER fanfic. This is my first one so please don't hate it. If you have any ideas please tell me and well thank you ( AVADA KEDEVRA TO YOU MEREDITH FOR MAKING ME BREAK MY OTP)

love (Not to you Meredith)

Molly