Welcome Baby

Honey's P.O.V

Quinn: Gia !

Me: Leave Me Alone ! I'm Not Doing Anything Until Chrissy Walks Through That Fucking Door !

Doc: Its Okay Gia, Just Breath .

Quinn: Fuck Christina ! I Want My Daughter !

Doc: Sir, Im Gonna Need You To Lower Your Voice ...

Just Then Chrissy Walked Through The Door .

Me: Chrissy ! Im Sooooo Sorry ! I Didnt Mean Anything, The Baby Is Coming And Im Soo Scared ! It Hurts Chris * G.C.O *

Chrissy: Mmhm * Nodding *

Me: Oh My God * Screaming *

Quinn: What The Fuck ! Be Quiet !

Chrissy: Shes Having A Contraction Quinn !

Me: Chriss * Grabbing Her Hand *

Doc: The Baby Needs To Come Now ! Gia, Get Ready To Push .

Me: * Screaming * Oh My Godd !!

Doc: One... Two... Three... PUSH !

Me: * Pushing, Screaming *

Chrissy: Ouch ! Your Squeezing My Handd * Bending Down *

Me: Quinn ! You Did This To Me ! I Hate You !

Quinn: What ?... It's A Two Person Job.

Doc: I Can See The Head !!!! Keep Pushing !

Me: * Pushing & Screaming * It Hurts Chrissy !

Chrissy: I Can't Fix It

Quinn: * Laughing *

Me: It's Not Funny * Whining *

Doc: Don't Stop Pushing Gia . Just One More And She's Out, C'mon. Make It Big

I Took A Big Deep Breath And Pushed As Hard As I Could And I Felt The Baby Slip Out .

Doc: She's Here ! Come, Let's Get Her Cleaned Up .

The Nurses And Doctors Went To Clean My Baby Girl & Take Her Feet And Hand Prints .

Quinn: You Did It Babe * Kissing My Forehead * She's Here... We're Parents .

Me: * Smiling * I Know * Pecking His Lips *

Quinn: I'm Gonna Go Check On Her . * Leaving *

I Looked Over To Chrissy And She Was Sitting In The Chair Beside Me Looking At Me .

Me: Chris... I'm Sorry . After All You've Done For Me, I Treated You Like Trash* Dropping Some Tears * If it Wasn't For You, I Wouldn't Be The Person I Am Today . I'm So Sorry Chrissy . I Love You And I Just Really want You To Be In Your Nieces Life .. And Mine To, Can You Please Forgive Me ? .

Chrissy: ... Welllll ..... I Do Apologies For Hitting You . But I Love You Too And Yes, I Forgive You * Hugging Me *

Me: Thank You * Hugging Her Tight *

Chrissy: Don't Cry. You Just Brought A Blessing Into This World . You Should be Happy .

Me: I Am .... But My Punani Hurts Soon Bad * Dropping A Tear, Laughing *

Chrissy: * Laughing * Your Stupid .

**

Chrissy' P.O.V

The Doctors Just Brought The Baby Back In The Room After Cleaning Gia And All . And Gia Is Looking At Her With The Biggest Smile, While Quinn Went To The Bathroom .