Nostalgia

~ Abbacchio's Playlist: Someday by The Strokes ~

Naples and Cozenza were not by any means close to each other. Maybe it was Mista's annoying antics or Lucrezia who kept egging him on and asking "Are we there yet?" every 10 miles, but the three-hour drive felt like an eternity. The crazy club-like music didn't help either. All the notes made me wanna jump out of the car from the sheer amount of energy they gave me. It had been a while since I danced...maybe not since Giorno.

But when we finally did arrive, nostalgia hit me like a truck. The place was basically a huge luxury apartment complex that took up almost the entire block. Each apartment had 3-5 rooms and there was an apartment for each team member from what I remembered. The architecture was old but had its classic Italian aesthetic which Giorno adored. He couldn't leave the city he called home, there was too much beauty here.

We all piled out of the car when Mista turned down into the underground garage. Most of us stretched and complained about sore legs or the need to run a marathon. Lucrezia had hoped out the car and was immediately trying to play tag with Bruno, and Mista would have joined in if Giorno hadn't barked at him to continue helping so everything would be done and over with.

Giorno led us to the elevator and pressed a button as well as inserted and turned a key. Our place on the fourth floor wasn't accessible if you didn't have the key. The elevator shut and we were suddenly in awkward silence as the elevator music gently played.

"So...I'll show you Lucrezia's room first," Giorno says, breaking the silence. "I updated it since you had left. I hope you both like it."

The elevator door opened and we were met with the grand living room. The couches where a beautiful white and small intricate pillars of gold held up pots of fresh Petunia and Bacopa flowers. More flowers and various plants decorated the living room and even extended into the hallways and Kitchen that ran opposite directions.

Giorno led us up from the living room to a grand staircase that connected to a hallway littered with five doors. Two on either side of the hallway and one at the end. Giorno had said that the rooms on the left were Lucrezia's and Bruno's while my room was on the right, opposite of Lucrezia's and sharing the wall with the door to Mista's room. They often stayed in Giorno's apartment despite having their own three bedroom apartments a floor below.

Opening the door to Lucrezia's room revealed pastel pink walls that were accented with gold. A Princess's bed complete with a dreamy canopy occupied the middle of the big room. A few toys laid neatly placed and organized in a corner while an impressive dollhouse completed the room. It was certainly a little princess's room.

"What do you think of your new room princess?" Giorno asks, squatting down to Lucrezia's height. She excitedly jumps in his arm and squeals.

"It'sh sho pretty! Thank you daddy!"

"I'm glad you like it baby girl. Now, lets hurry and unpack so we can go to the park." Little Lucrezia nods and walks into the room following Bruno who had been carrying some of her boxes. He set them down and the pair of them began unpacking and placing her belongings.

"I can help you unpack if you'd like." Giorno offers, and I immediately deny. My voice was poison as I spit out:

"Mista can help me. I'm sure you have a lot to get done so we'll stay out of your way." I glare at him from the corner of my eyes and walk across the hall to meet Mista who was juggling three heavy boxes.

"Look at you mister man." I tease Mista as I open the door for him. Giorno's jealous gaze didn't go unnoticed

"Anything...for you... (y/n)!" he gasps out. He places the boxes on the ground and I finally get a look at my room. My very old room.