Chapter 11

School finished and I was on my way home in the bus, pondering what I should do. She seems to be serious about this, but is it the smart thing to do. What if this all just falls apart and we just don't match. Will her next task require her to go God knows where and make us long distance ? Can I even do long distance ?

"Hey, you !", said a cheery, familiar voice. I looked up and saw Anna taking a seat next to me. "What are you thinking so hard about ? School's over.", she chuckled.

"Just.. stuff, really.", I replied as I continued to look out of the window again.

"It's Miss Adley, isn't it ?" How does she- "I over heard your conversation... Sorry about that. I was waiting outside of class for you and couldn't help but hear what was being said.. the walls are kinda thin... Umh, I decided it was better if I hid when you came out of the classroom.", she said softly as she looked down and fumbled with her jacket's zipper.

"...Right.", I said, unsure of how to reply.

"You should do it, you know", she said as she looked up at me.

"Do what ?", I asked.

"Date her. If her job's finished here then lawfully it's okay and-" "I don't like being lied to though, An. Which is what she did.", I cut her off.

"That.. That's true, but she seemed so heartbroken when you left the room. It's like she knew this would be the last time she'd see you."

"What do you mean ? I was just a bit of fun to her. She has no feelings for me whatsoever."

"Yes she does.", she said as she opened her backpack and took out a note. "I saw her write something on this and hide it in the window you always look out of before she grabbed her stuff and left."

"Doesn't mean it's for me."

An faced me and looked at me with a certain expression before saying "Really... ?" and rolling her eyes at me. "Just open the note and prove me right."

"Fine."

___________________________
Kelly,

I know things between us have not gone as planned, but that doesn't make you a mistake nor "a bit of fun."
I'm aware that probably nothing will make up for the lies and the hurt I caused you and I'm sorry. However, I will spend all my time making it up to you if you give me another chance. Just one. If you decide to go your seperate way then it was a pleasure meeting you and falling in love with you. You know where to find me.

- C.
___________________________

Wow... Unexpected.

"Aw that's so cute !", Anna said, startling me.

"Dude !"

"Right. Sorry. I know I wasn't supposed to read it, but I just had to."

I sighed "It's a good thing you're my friend.", I smiled.

"So what are you gonna do ?"

"Think... I'm not sure if this really is something I wanna risk.", I replied. Suddenly her words crossed my mind "You have until Friday."

"You have until Friday...", An whispered in my ear.

"Could you stop that !", I said as she caught me off guard.

"Right. My bad. Anyway, this is my stop so I gotta get off. I'll see you tomorrow, and seriously, think this through."

I nodded, "See you tomorrow, An."
___________________________

After getting off the bus I dropped my stuff off at home and started wandering around the neighbourhood. I had kept the letter and was reading it over and over. "Falling in love with you", I don't know about that one. Feels like I'm in a movie. What a cliché.

I stop walking as I find myself in the street where Clara lives. Ofcourse.
I'll just.. drop this letter off. No harm in that.. right ? Right.

The door opened soon after I knocked and I saw Clara standing there. She looks amazing in just a t-shirt and sweats.. "-Kelly ?", she said

"Oh umh. Sorry, what ?"

"Just come in.", she smiled "I'm glad to see you, but what are you doing here ?"

"Oh well I just.. I.. I don't know, actually."

"Oh.. I see. Well do you fancy some coffee ?"

"Umh yeah, sure.", I replied.

As I walked inside I saw how big her house actually was. It was all decorated in a modern style, yet it was still cozy. I hadn't noticed this before. I sat down on the sofa in the livingroom as Clara came walking towards me with the coffee.

"Thanks", I said.

"Anytime. Have you umh, seen a letter, by any chance..", she asked.

"..Yeah. An handed it to me in the bus."

"Did she.. read it ?"

"Well.. yeah. But she read it over my shoulder. Listen, I still need to think so don't take this as an answer."

She sighed "Okay, but then don't take this as anything else than what it is..."

She straddled me and took her shirt off, kissing me. "I want you..", she said as she guided my hand between her thighs.

And I wanted her... In more ways than just this. I need her. "Yes.", I said softly

"What ?", she asked.

"My answer is yes.", I said again as I kissed her.

"Are you being serious ?"

"Yes, Clara... I love you too."

She smiled and kissed me. I lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom. Let's start this off the right way...