SHOT 12: You look stunning

"Oh god this much make up?" Swara cried.

"Swara chup today you're going to dance with the college's hottie so you should look beautiful na?! So keep quite and let me do my work." Rita made swara shut her mouth and continued her make up.

"This is enough." Swara stood up and came out of the dressing room.

Her eyes glittered seeing him decked in a red suit, his hairs totally gelled up. He looked so handsome that none of the girls can take their eyes of from him.

Feeling someone's gaze sanskaar turned while pavi pulled her into a conversation.

His lips curved into a smile seeing her beautifully dressed in a red frock which reached till her knees, black and red ballerina shoes with strings. Her hairs were left free with loose curls down, light weightning fashionable accessories and she had perfect amount of make up making her look no less than a angel.

He automatically started walking towards her. Swara sensing him coming she looked at him.

Her heart started thumping seeing him coming towards her. Sanskaar stood in front of her before he would say anything...

"So the next performance will be from the students of Xavier college of kolkata." The host announced.

Sanskaar forwarded his hand while swara placed her hand on his.

Soon they gave their performance.

"Swara we did so well." Pavi hugged swara while swara smiled.

"You all did very well. Let's hope for the best." The dance master encouraged them.

After judging all the dance they announced that they are in the second round and only a pair can dance.

"Swaru go get ready!..." Pavi literally screamed in joy.

"Ha ha I'm going." Swara rushed back to her dressing room while sanskaar too left with laksh.

After 10 minutes swara came out while sanskaar too came.

"You look stunning in this dark blue." Sanskaar whispered while swara blushed.

"How do you manage to remove your make up and got into this one?" Sanskaar asked pointing to her face.

"All Rita's credits." Swara giggled.

"Mm.. fine remove your hells." Sanskaar said pointing towards her hells.

"Why?" Swara asked.

"Actually this round will have a twist. Last time they arranged a high speed wind fan and was asked to dance." Sanskaar informed.

"What?" Swara gasped.

"So this time I have no idea what it would be." Sanskaar said in a calm tone.

"Okay..." Swara removed her hells and both went to the stage as they were called.

Sanskaar caught her hands and pressed it gently seeing her tensed face.

"Will we able to do this?" Swara whispered.

"We have practiced so much swara, just trust you and me." Sanskaar gave a smile.

Pavi and laksh came with Venetian half mask with a black cloth inside it. They tied on swara and sanskaar and whispered all the best and left.

"Swara, trust me okay!" Sanskaar whispered while swara hummed.

Sanskaar left her hands and both took 3 steps away.

"All the best" one among judge said while both nodded.