1

"Oh by the way..." my mom said, "its -blank- day!" I couldn't hear the name of the day, but it struck fear in me. This day is the annual zombie day. A life or death twisted game.

      It goes like this: the first time starts at ten a.m. from ten to eleven the entire world is attacked by zombies. Real zombies.

      Then you have two hours to prepare. When it's one p.m, zombies will attack again. From one p.m to two p.m pure terror.

      Then from four p.m to five p.m, the usual terror.

When I heard what day it was I bolted to my sisters room, for it had aided me many times. This time was very different. On the first wave, the door didn't stay locked. My younger sister came in with one of my cats. Then zombies kept coming in. I re locked it and re locked it, with no luck... but I lived. Second wave, still in my sisters room with my  sister on her bunk bed. The zombies came in no problem, and to my horror, I saw my older sisters dog. Zombified. She could jump really high. The dog jumped up onto the bed, but then, my older sister jumped up and got the zombies away from us. Leading the zombies elsewhere. Wave over. I remembered something and ran down stairs. I live downstairs! I have a super safe room! The last wave started as I locked the door to my room, and the dream ended.