1.

Flashback

'hey Alexis what flavour ice-cream do you want?' Kian asked me. He was about 13 at the time and i was 8.
'Hmmm CHOCOLATE PLEASEEEEE KIANN!!!' I yell. Everyone looks at me.
"Okay Al" Kian says and orders it.

End of flashback.

"Alexis? Alexis? ALEXIS!!!" Kian yells on the other side.
"Yes Kian?" I say. We had been on the phone for about 30 minutes.
"I asked you a question" Kian says.
"What is it?"
"Do you want to come to my house and meet the boys. I told them about you 2 or 3 hours ago and they want to meet you" Kian says
"Hang On. What. Are you saying" I say

"Yes Alexis. Mum said you can so did dad they said it would be good to get away from the bully's at school, you need to tell me about that. JC and I are coming to pick you up we will be there in like 15 minutes. Pack your bags for a months. Bring EVERYTHING" Kian says.

"HI ALEXISSSSSS" I hear JC say. I laugh and we say goodbye and pack my bags. OMG I'm going to go meet my brothers best friends.

I run in my room and pack my bags. This is going to be fun.

10 minutes later.

I'm sitting out the front waiting for Kian and JC to come. I tap my foot impatiently. I haven't seen Kian for ages. Like 2 months. A car comes around the corner. I get my hopes up. Nope. Not them. A few more cars come passed and I start falling asleep.

"You can sleep in the car Al. It's a 2 and a half hour drive" a familiar voice says.

"Kian?" I say and open my eyes. "KIAN!!" I yell and run to him.
I pounce on him causing him to fall over on the grass at our front yard.
"I missed you so fucking much" I say

"Hey. Don't start ya swearing" Kian says "how have you been?"

"Good since I haven't been to school" I said trailing off at the end. "Hay where's JC?" I look around and find him.

I run over to him and hug him.
"Thanks for coming JC" then I run back over to Kian.

"You need to tell me what this school business is about" Kian says

"Later" I say and grab my bags. JC pops the boot open and puts them in.

"I've packed lots of candy (lollies, sweets depends where you are from) and we can eat them tonight" I say

"Alright let's go say bye to mum and dad and we'll be off" Kian says and walks in the house and says hi to mum and dad. I walk in my room and grab my iPod and phone. My iPods for music and my phones for calls.

Kian, JC and I say our goodbyes and leave.

I can't believe I'm going to the O2L house and meeting the boys.

2 votes and I'll update. Okay so I just found out that Trevor once had a colab with a girl called Alexis. I'm not making a story about her.