Dare/Bet Jimin-Jungkook-Taehyung

This is a story where the boys do a bet to get in the school nerds jeans at the same time. Crazy right? But the bet turned into something more. ENJOY my queens and kings of kpop.

Another day at school

"Hey Y/N" "Hi Bambam" "Ready to go to class?" "Yeah" "let's go then " Hey look Jungkook and Tae it's the nerd and the rich kid" Jimin said. "Well that does not mix now does it Jimin".  "Nope not at all Jungkook". "Hey nerd why are you hanging out with the rich kid we all know you live in the streets". "I do not". "Don't lie to me" Jungkook walked up to me. "Or you will regret it". TAEHYUNG walked up and kisses me "Well aren't you a good kisser for being such a nerd huh". " Bye nerd"
"Y/N What happened?" "Nothing BamBam".
After class
"Why don't you guys try to get the nerd to have a foursome with you guys" "Okay I mean I already kissed her so why not" "Oh I almost forgot she is not as innocent as she seems that BamBam kid was her first" "How do you know this Namjoon?". "I have my ways".

A few days later

"Hey Y/N i was wondering if you would hang out with me at my house today to help me with my math homework?". "Sure Jimin". "See you there". "Okay". "That was almost too easy". "Just wait Y/n hahaha" "Okay Jungkook calm down" "Sorry not sorry".

At Jimin's house
"Lets go to my room". "Okay. " Why hello Y/N". "Jungkook Taehyung???" "Lock it Jimin". Jimin locks the door. "You set me up". "Sorry Baby girl but you just looked so nice I couldn't help myself". " We will take good care of you" Taehyung said. "Lets get started" said Jungkook. "Well can I atleast suck you guys off first?" "Whatever you want baby girl". Jimin said. "Who do you want sweetie?". "I want........ Jungkook". "Okay baby open". " you look so pretty with Jungkook's cock in your mouth babygirl". "Really Daddy?" "You look amazing sweetie but its my turn Jungkook". "Fine". I go to Taehyung next. "Ahh" After Taehyung I went to Jimin "Fuck just like that Babygirl". Then we went on the bed where the party really got started. "Ahh just like that Taehyung if feels amazing". "Fuck your so tight sweetie". "Ahhhhhhhhh" Jimin and Jungkook came in my mouth while Tae came inside of me *with a condom no babydaddies yet lol* Then Jimin thrusted into me with jungkook and Tae in my mouth. "Ahh omg she is still so tight fuck" 15 minutes later we all came again. This time Jungkook thrusted into me at a inhuman speed. "Omg Daddy just like that it feels amazing". "You like that?" "Yess so much Daddy". "Good". "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh". We all came again. "That was amazing". Taehyung said. "Yeah". Jimin said. "Are you okay Y/n?" Jungkook asked.  "Never felt better other then not being able to walk for three days". "We will help you" Jimin said. "I should head home". "Noooo stay here with us not that you have a choice because I drove you here". Jimin said "Okay I will stay here I guess". "Yay!!!!" They all cheered. "Y/n We have been jerks but that is because we like you so will you be our...........girlfriend?" "Of course I will I always and will forever ship Vminkook". "Yeah We love you Y/n!!!" "I love you guys too". "What about BamBam?" "Oh he is my boyfriend to" "actually all of got7,ikon,exo,Stray kids, Nct,and more are my boyfriends". "Whattttt". "I got hoes that I love a lot". "I can see that now". "I was never inoccent". "But don't tell anyone tho". "Okay love you goodnight". "Love you too goodnight boys".

I hope you enjoyed love you guys