Chapter 1: 《The First Meet》

Prerna's POV

"Let me love you"

As I walked into the club with my friend Alisha, the song blasted in my ears. I looked around to find the youngsters dancing to the beat, some sitting at the bar counter and tasting each and every wine and some guys nuzzling into the neck of their girlfriends, sitting in the extreme corner of the club.

This is common because this is New York.

Very Underground, Very New York....

If it were in India, the police would have raided into the club and arrested each and every person.

Oh...I forgot to introduce myself. I am Prerna. Prerna Sharma.....naam toh suna hi hoga😙😙 Okay jokes apart....I am an orphan. My parents died in a car accident. Since then, I've been living on my own. I live in New York, The Bronx to be more precise. I am studying business management in a University here and work as a waitress. Its my part time job, since I have no parents to pay my tution fee. I am not at all a party person. I just came here because my bestie, Alisha insisted. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I am not at all indulged in some bad habits. In simple words, I am a good girl 😙😙.

Now coming to my physical appearance, I have a normal height of 5'4, black straight hair and a slim figure. I have almond shaped eyes with black eye balls, a slightly grecian nose, downward turned lips, slightly arched eyebrows and olive skin colour.

"Why did you bring me here Alisha?", I asked Alisha.

"C'mon Prerna....just stop acting like a grandma and behave like a normal chick for some damn seconds in life", Alisha replied dragging me to the bar counter and making me sit on the seat. She herself sat on the seat beside me.

"I won't drink", I protested.

"Why do you have to be so difficult Prerna? Try one for me", Alisha pleaded showing me her puppy eyes.

"I won't-", I began to say but Alisha interrupted me in between.

"C'mon Prerna...nothing will happen if you have one shot", Alisha replied.

I looked at her with narrow eyes.

"Just one...please. C'mon babes...its New York ", Alisha said as she held the glass in her hand.

I sighed.

"Okay....we will do an eye lock challenge. If you win, I'll drink or I won't ", I said.

"Okay fine", Alisha said keeping her glass aside and looking into my eyes with full concentration.

I looked into her eyes. We both looked into each other's eyes. Honestly, my eyes began to water soon and I soon closed my eyes because of the strain.

"Yay...I won", Alisha exclaimed like a little kid.

I sighed.

"Now as per the rules...you'll have to drink" Alisha replied looking as serious as ever.

"Okay fine", I replied.

I wonder what more crazy things will happen with me tonight....

The bartender forwarded me a glass of wine. I took it from him.

"Cheers baby", Alisha said and we cheered.

I drank the whole glass in one go, shutting my eyes as its taste touched my tongue.

I shook my head crazily.

Dude....it tastes good!!

"Can I have one more?", I called out for the bartender.

Alisha looked at me surprised.

"Thats like my girl", she commented.

I grinned.

----------------------------

Cold Water was being played in the background and I was dancing my heads off.

I must say....the wine was doing miracles....

Alisha had hooked herself up with a guy and I was dancing here for my life.

I swayed my head left to right and danced to the beat.

Just then, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned back to see a tall and handsome guy. He had a chiseled jawline and all the essential features which could make a girl fall in his trap.

And here, I was the one who fell in his trap.

I continued staring at him until he took me out of my trance by snapping his fingers in front of me.

"Hi", I said.

"Hey sexy", he greeted me back.

Oh...that voice. It was a very manly voice which held power, arrogance and seduction at the same time.

It could be said that I had gone gaga over him....

"Wanna dance with me ", he asked forwarding his hand and soon my hand was on his shoulder and his hand was on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He had a very manly aroma surrounding him.

We looked deep into each other's eyes. The time had stopped for me as I looked into his black coloured eye balls.

This man is driving me crazy!!

"Come with me we'll have a night of pleasure", he said in his seductive voice.

"Sure", I replied.

I dunno what came over me. It wasn't me talking, it was the alcohol talking on behalf of me.

------------------------------

We checked into a hotel and it was way too expensive. I couldn't afford it with my lifetime salary also. We both were drunk. No one was sober.

After talking to the receptionist, he came towards me and slided his hand across my waist.

I shivered as I felt his touch.

We entered into the lift and he led me to the room, not caring if he broke anything. He was just eager to get things started. He opened the door of our room with the card and closing the door behind him, he threw me on the bed, none of us sober enough to understand what was going on as he came above me and covered us with the duvet.

Little did I know that I was gonna lose my virginity.....

Author Notes

Guys, this is my first story on wattpad. Please show your support with votes and comments....