the abandoned mansion

My mommy told me a story about some abandoned mansion in the mountains not too far away. The original owner was one leader of the communist Party, but committed suicide along with his family to escape the same fate of the millions of victims of world War II.

I had to go find out this "famous" Mansion myself.

I was left alone because I just turned 14 not too long ago. I had to hike a few good miles to the mountain with the entrance door. I found it 5 minutes later.

The door was open.

The home was giving off a homely 1930s - 1940s look and feel from the tv to the bedrooms. The library mostly had rare first edition of classic books in that era in Russian. The master bedroom looked vintage it was hard to ignore the room. The living room + kitchen was elegant, vintage tv and all.

I looked through the attic.

Found some vintage family photos along with some propaganda items. One photo showed a heavily pregnant woman in the kitchen, making dinner. One even showed a happy family, happiness in the picture. But, one showed a general, fully clothed and posture looked serious like dad is

Parents are probably coming home soon.

I stole the photos with the general and the family and left.

The kitchen maids was doing their everyday chores, so I went ahead and hid the photos under my pillow.

Mom and dad just came home from a short meeting in the capital of Russia, Moscow.

I went to bed after dinner like everyday.

Not everything is not what it seems....