The Hero and The Villain

Requested by: chunky-trashbag

     You've had a rough life with your dad leaving when you were seven and then a few years after that your mom just basically giving up on life. Now all your mom does is drink and sleep and your the one with the responsibility of your younger brother and paying the bills. Another reason why growing up was so hard was that you also have the ability of super speed. You tried balancing out two jobs with school and also taking care of your ten year old brother but it just became to much. You are very smart and go to midtown high so you started getting into making your own gadgets. These gadgets help you steel and get away from Spider-Man. Since you couldn't deal with two jobs and your brother you've become a criminal.
     It was like no other night sitting on the roof of an apartment building and waiting for the owner of the jewelry Store to leave. Once he finally leaves you go the fire escape and make your way into the jewelry store using your gadget to make sure the alarm doesn't go off. Once you get inside you realize there is laser beams, this doesn't scare you it just makes the job a little riskier. When you were younger you liked to stay active so that meant many years of gymnastics and gymnastics helps with situations like this. Once you get over the beams you go over to the diamond necklaces and take three. As you were closing the case you hear a voice that you dread hearing every night.
    "You know every night I tell you to stop doing these things but yet hear we are" Spider-Man says
    "Your a little late today Spidey, I already stole stuff".
    After you said that you did all these flips to get thru the laser beams and then used your super speed to get past Spider-Man.
Once he saw you fly past him, he immediately started running the direction you did. He knew he wouldn't be able to catch up to you but he had to at least try. You stop in an alley way looking out to see if Spider-Man was around when all the sudden you felt his web attach to your shirt and pull you into his chest.
    "Look who finally caught you" Spider-Man says about to pull off your your mask
    "Yea, I don't think so" and with that your off and super speeding to your apartment while Spider-Man just stands there stunned.
    The next day your waking up for school and getting ready for the day ahead of you. When your all ready, you call for your brother and start walking him to school. Then you make your way to your bus stop. You get there just on time because the bus was about to leave. When you get on you see your boyfriend Peter and go sit next to him.
    "Hello" he greets you and then kisses you
    "How was your night?" He asks you
    "It was... interesting" you tell him
    "Same" he tells you
You guys walk into school hand in hand and then part you ways to your lockers. Ned walks  up to peter and asks
"So did you catch her?"
"No but I was so close I had her and then she just ran off" Peter tells Ned
"You'll get her eventually Peter" Ned says while putting his hand on Peter's shoulder.
Then the bell rings and everybody is making their way to class. After six hours of boredom your finally out of school and waiting for Peter. Since it was a Friday you and Peter were having a movie marathon at your house. Your mom was also going to be out with her drunk of a boyfriend and your brother is sleeping over a friends house so you and peter had the whole house to your self. You guys arrive to your apartment and peter goes into your room to start the movie on his computer while you make make popcorn and get drinks. When your getting ready to bring everything into your room Peter calls your name.
    "Hey Y/N what's this?" Peter asks while walking into the kitchen and holding up your mask
Your eyes widen "A It-It's Noth-Nothing" you try to say while stuttering
    "Oh it's nothing. So your not the criminal I've been trying to catch every night!" Peter yells
    "Wait. That you've been trying to catch? Are you Spider-Man?"
Peter says quiet "And what you didn't think of telling me!"
    "At least I'm not the best one going around every night robbing stores!" He says while getting very angry and frustrated
    "Yea but Peter did you ever think of why I do that" you say softly
    "Yea I would really like to know what makes you want to steal and commit crimes" Peter says annoyed
    "I do it because I have to take care of my brother all my mom does is sleep, drink and go out with her drunk boyfriend and I'm the stuck with the responsibility of paying bills and putting food out on the table and trust me i tried working but it just became to much with school and my brother" you say while tears slip down your face.
    Peter's face softens as he says "Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you"
    "I was just stubborn and embarrassed" you confess.
    Peter pulls you into a hug and kisses the top of your head while you just cry into his his shoulder. After done crying Peter leads you to your room and you guys watch movies and just trying to forget what happened for now. After the third movie Peter closes his laptop and turns to you.
    "Can we please talk about your situation?" Peter asks nicely
    "Yea. sure " you say with a sigh
    "Can you please stop stealing? we can find another way to help you and your brother"
    "But Peter-" you start to say but Peter cuts you off
    "Please Y/N for me" he says softly
    "Okay. Fine" you say annoyed
    "Thank you" Peter says while smiling and you returning the smile.
You both lay back down and just sit there taking in each others company.
    "Your super speed is awesome" Peter says breaking the silence and smiling widely.
    "Thank you. Your powers are also really cool and you look really hot in that suit
    "Thank you" he says blushing
It silent for a couple more minutes until you say "I love You"
    "I love you too" Pete says back and then you both share a passionate kiss.

WORDS:1110