Rosemont Textiles Seatbelt Webbing Material Distributor

Prior to getting into this innovation insight, I must let you know that should you be prepared to push the BUY button today, simply follow this hyperlink to www.RosemontTextiles.com. Get what you require, and circle back, OK?

This really is named, "Securing a liner in just a flexible container, US 4390051A" and the reference address is http://www.google.com/patents/US4390051

Abstract

The creation pertains to improvements in securing a liner in just a flexible container just like an intermediate bulk container. The container includes a plurality of first accessory members through connecting ring and mounting straps therefor coupled to the outside the container at the upper and lower peripheries thereof.

NOTE: considering the fact that it is deemed an official patent, the copy is a bit dense.

The liner has corresponding second accessory members at the bottom and leading thereof. Each bottom liner accessory member consists of a strap which may travel through an identical opening nearby all-time low from the container and which can be furnished with an effective connector for link to the attached connecting ring externally the bag. The key liner accessory members resembles the underside liner accessory members and, if no pay for the container is required, will definitely omit the top fringe of the container for connection to an appropriate upper connecting ring.

As we discussed, I had been entirely significant regarding the density.

If your cover is provided suitable openings might be supplied to pass through the straps from the second accessory members from your interior out.. In this way a light-weight container might be utilized; the liner can bear a portion associated with a loads added to the container; the liner can be gotten rid of for repair shop or replacement; plus a container that is otherwise not waterproof can be created water-resistant through the inclusion of a waterproof liner.

Description

The actual creation relates in general to intermediate bulk [http://companies.findthebest.com/l/9857573/Rosemont-Textiles-Co-in-Philadelphia-PA seat belt webbing] containers particularly to novel systems for removable securing a liner in this container.

Such containers are difficult to waterproof as well and hence it has been known to get a far better amount of moisture defense by inserting a polyethylene liner in to the container. The present creation runs on the replaceable liner for the container, consequently permitting conditions reasonably affordable external container as well as an inner liner that may be gotten rid of for repair service or replacement due to damage or can be changed to be able to acquire superior moisture defense. On the outside the external container a plurality of mating accessory methods are given so the accessory indicates extending through the inner liner out with the container may be connected to the external accessory indicates. In this way the liner remains safe positively inside external container and coordinating accessory methods will certainly disperse the weight of material lugged in the liner to the external container and whatever lifting straps may be supplied thereon.

That's all for now, looking towards seeing you at Rosemont Textiles!

Source URL --- http://www.google.com/patents/US4390051