Shitsurei Shimasu {Excuse me,Please}

"____, I know you didn't grow up here and that things may be difficult for you since everything is so diffrent, but trust me. Everything will be fine, this is your home, its in your blood."
       Your father lectured you as you were standing in the frame of your door. Your mother and father had immigrated to the americas long ago. Exactly seventeen years ago. You were just a baby, but your parents wanted you to experience western culture. It wasnt long before they figured you needed to be put back in touch with your roots. Despite you being in your third year, your whole family up and moved to japan. Your quite unfamiliar home.
You just nodded your head at him, silently acknowledging his pep talk. You were on a mission after all, it was your first day of school in a completely diffrent side of the world. You had a lot to get used to.
        Luckily you only lived a couple blocks away from the school, so you could walk yourself. The quiet was something you enjoyed. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom during this time of year, it was something like you'd only see in photos. Magnificent you thought. Although there were many sights to see on your way to school, there wasn't much of a walk. Before you knew it, you were right in front of the building you would be graduating from. You sighed deeply, closing your eyes and preparing yourself for the new. You walked in, looking around. Everything was so diffrent. Even the lockers were recognizable to you. You pulled out your schedule from your uniforms pocket and began looking for your first class. You couldn't quite understand the kanji on it, but you tried your best to figure it out. After about five minutes of trying to understand where to gonyou gave up and looked around tonask someone for help.
   "He'll do.." You mumbled to yourself before walking up to a tall boy in all black. His uniform atood out quite a bit, so it was obvious as to why you were drawn to ask him. You tapped him on the shoulder, getting his attention. He turned in almost seconds although to you, it felt like minutes. Something in you froze up. It was totally against your character, but you stuttered when you spoke. You could barely get the words out.

"Shitsurei Shimasu."