Fever of the Now {Ima no netsu}

As you approached your home you smiled, the realization that your hard day of school was over and you could finally relax. As a side from unpacking some of your things, today was going to be relatively easy. You reached out, grabbing the handle to your front door and opening it to find your mother and father had left a note. 

         The note proceed to read :

       "Hi honey, we hope your first day of school was great! We wanna hear all about it when we get home, but we are currently running picking up some cleaning supplies so that the house can be sparkly clean. Be back around 7PM!" - Love mama and papa.

       This was a slight relief as it was only six at the moment. At least you didn't have to tell the tale of the little asshole that every girl has googly eyes for. Seriously, what an ass. Walking over to the pile of boxes sitting on the floor. "I can't believe dad just let mom pile these on the tatami mats...i hope they don't leave dents..." you spoke to yourself. You picked up a few small boxes, carrying them careful to your room. It was quite the balancing act you had going on. You made it to your room , struggling to open the door as a box fell. Except, it didn't hit the floor. The box was frozen in mid air, suspended by a Purple and orange aura.

        Some thing just wasn't right. Within a blink of an eye, the box had been placed safely back onto the stack and there was no trace of this smokey illusion. You sighed, opening the door to your bedroom and decided to set the boxes down and save unpacking for a less worrisome time. "What..the fuck was that. I know i'm not going crazy..." You said out loud, resting the palm of your hand against your face. You were burning hot. You groaned, knowing you were most likely catching a virus of a simple cold. At least that's what you thought, rationalizing a situation to feel more in control of your surroundings is a common method of coping with the stress of life. A common cold was not nearly enough to cause a fever induced hallucination and you were quite aware of this. You obviously weren't born yesterday.

       You let out a breath before shaking your head and walking back outside of your room. Your sights were set on the emergency first-aid kit your parents had bought. It was only in case something happened while moving, a simple cut, maybe a small burn while cooking on the stove. Nothing much was in this kit, but the necessities and of course, a handy dandy thermometer. Reaching into the kit, you grab the thermometer and stuff it under your tongue. A minute later, your results were ready! A fever of one hundred and one degrees. That's definitely not what you wanted to see. "Shit...guess i'll lay down and tell mom in the morning." You thought, a jumbled mixture of words flowing through your head as the experience from earlier began to get to you.

Admin Note:

{sorry its sort of short, i promised this a LONNNNNGGGGGG time ago but im back and im going to try and do this reguarly.}