Ski Mask The Slump God - Deep 💔

My boyfriend, Stokeley, had just came home from recording in the studio. I was just chilling in the living room in some shorts and a sports bra.
"Hey bae.", I said
"What's up.", he said.
"Wanna watch Everybody hates Chris ?", I asked him.
"Yeah.", he said.
He walked over to me and sat down. I put the tv on mtv2 on watched the show. It was 8 o'clock at night when he got up and said he had to go.
"Where you going? X and I, have to go somewhere.", he said.
"Can I come ?", I asked hoping he'd say yes.
"No... it's boy stuff. I'll see you later, bae.", Stokeley said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I was use to this. Ski would leave and go be a rapper and show his best friend, X, more attention than me. I decided to listen to music to get me in my feels.
Deep by Summer Walker came on. I immediately started singing.
"Thinking 'bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home
But I'm just tryna balance my space
I'm just tryna protect my space
I don't really need the pain
But I love to feel the pain
Maybe I could use a break
So we just might have to wait", I sang.
Ski walked in. I turned the volume down.
"Oh hey. You came home earlier than I thought you would.", I said.
"Yeah. Me and X finished early. Hey, why are you listening to Summer Walker?", he asked.
"Oh, cause your always leaving me and shit. It makes me get in my feelings... nothing serious just girls stuff...", I told him.
"Why didn't you tell me you felt this way?", he asked me.
"I had given up on you and your stuff.", I told him.
He just looked at me.
"Come on we finna go for a ride.", Ski said grabbing me by my hand.
"I don't have any real clothes on though.", I said.
"Put some jeans and that rick and morty shirt on.", he said.
I put my shirt on and jeans and I put on his crocs.
"Why do you have my shoes on?", Ski asked.
"Causeeee, they comfy. Is there a problem?", I asked.
"You know what get in the car.", he said opening the door to his white Range Rover.
I got in and just sat back and listened to the music. Close Friends by Lil Baby came on.
"Made a promise not to loose you play my cards right I won't loose you.", I heard Ski mumbling.
We arrived at some park that looked as if it was closed.
"Why you brought me here? If we get caught gon go to jail. I don't look good in and orange jumpsuit-", I told Ski but he cut me off by putting his lips on mind to make me hush.
I kissed him back. Ski tasted like Backwoods. I'm pretty sure we were both just exchanging spit.
"Why couldn't you do this at home?", I asked.
"Vro, you friends just be walking into yo house like they own the place.", Ski said.
"Trueeee. Wanna know some?", I said.
"What?", he said.
"I love you, Stokeley Clevon Goulborne.", I said smiling as Catch Me Outside was playing the background.
"I love you too, y/n", Ski said.