sex sounds ~ travis scott

travis was always on the road. i hated that. he never had time for me but i always had time for kylie. i knew from the beginning that being a side piece/rebound would be bad. but i thought i would be getting more attention than this.
today, travis was coming to atlanta to open up & perform with lil baby. i had tickets to go so of course i was going. i didn't want to stand out or anything so i put on my oversized pulp fiction graphic tee & some yellow 1's. i was going to the show alone because i had vip access and i was most likely going home with travis because kylie stayed in los angeles with my step daughter.
i got in the show easily because i came at 11 a.m. - i already know how these travis scott ragers were like. when i arrived travis was still practicing on stage.
"damn, he look good as hell"
"y/a, what are you thinking about?", i heard a voice say.
i quickly realized that the voice was travis. i guess when i started fantasying about him he walked over here.
"i was thinking about how good you and lil baby gon sound tonight.", i made up quickly.
"you already know.", he said.
we stood there in silent for a couple seconds before saying something.
"i - ", we both said at the same time cutting each other off.
"you can go first.", he laughed. "thank you for the tickets, i really appreciate them", i said.
although i did wanna tell him thank you, but i didn't wanna say it now.
"no problem.. ", travis said before leaning next to me.
"you coming home with me?", he whispered to me. i nodded my head yes.
"good.. meet me after the show in the back, you know how my fans are and paparazzi.", travis said.
he turned around and left & went back on stage.
after the show
i walked backstage and seen jayda cheaves.
"omg, jayda i aspire to be like you!", i said as i was fan girling.
"girl, i know who you are too. your y/a - i watch your fashion and hair videos all the time.", jayda said.
me being me, i was smiling so hard. jayda and i had a long conversation before travis and baby walked up to us.
"jayda, lets go. loyalty's babysitter keep calling me and telling me he keep thinking he superman and jumping off high shit.", lil baby said.
"what the hell, ima tear his lil ass up. it was nice meeting you y/a. ima dm you on ig for a collab or something like that.", jayda said as she took out her phone.
instagram
thejaydacheaves started following you
"bye jayda!", i said enthusiastic. she waved as she walked off.
as soon as they left, me n travis walked to his limo. it was hidden all the way in the back with tinted windows.
when got in the car travis let up a shield so the driver wouldn't see us & then he started kissing me. his tongue made its way in my mouth and his hands made their way into my panties (let me remind you i had a oversized shirt on with no pants) - he started putting his fingers in me slowly while going in and out. travis stopped kissing me and focused more on fingering me. i started moaning quietly. my panties dropped on the floor but i was still sitting down.
travis always made me cum fast while fingering me. i mean that's all i let him do. he knew i was still a virgin and how much i cherished my virginity so all he did was finger me and eat me out. every now & then - he'd suck on my titties. but other than that, i have never had sex with him.
after i came a little, he stopped.
"we gotta finish at the hotel.", he told me.
my cat was having those little heartbeats because i wanted more and i wanted it now.
"omg, why are you teasing me like this. you got me ready for this and here you go stopping.", i said.
"y/a shut up, i said we can finish at the hotel.", he said.
i was mad because it was like he got me heated up just to go down. tonight i had to show him something.
we arrived at the best hotel in atlanta everything was so pretty. there were swans in the fountain, it was so bright and pretty. but travis checked us in to a one bed room.
"i'm finna take a shower, i feel dirty.", i said taking off my clothes in front of him. i walked to the bathroom with my bras and panties on. his eyes were glued to me. maybe because this body was natural, something he hasn't seen in a while. i was listening to summer walker while i was in the shower and then travis walked in the bathroom & said "can i join?", it honestly scared me because i was thinking about him.
"um yea, but don't touch me.", i said.
"all those little curves it would be hard not to touch you but i'll try.", he said dropping his calvin clein boxers. travis got in the shower with me & damn his dick was big. slanging iron frl.
"are you going to finish taking a shower?", he asked while i was looking at his darkskin body covered with tattoos.
"uh yes-", travis picked me up and started kissing me. i knew he wanted to fuck so bad. at this point i was ready to give it to him but i knew him n kylie were still together and then he had stormi.
  "travis, can you wait for this until you and kylie are completely broken up?", i said because i did not wanna loose my virginity to him knowing he had a family.
  "whatchu mean? me n kylie been broke up. do you not listen to tmz and theshaderoom?", he said.
  i knew all of that but i know him and kylie are still together otl. i mean she be posting videos with him and he be in the background..
  "yea i see it. but i know y'all are still together.", i said.
  he looked at me and put me back down. i could tell he was blowed as fuck. he stepped out the shower and put a towel on.
   i knew i pissed him off. but idk how all i did was talk on a true statement. after he left i got out and put my calvin klein underwear set. he'd left the hotel room & i didn't know where he was and i didn't care either. after about 30 minutes, he came in the hotel room. travis looked dead at me.
  "the hell you looking at?", i said.
  i was aggravated because why was he looking at me like he wanted to attack me.
  "y/a, you just don't know how beautiful you are. sitting here with no makeup. like damn. you really think i would choose kylie's plastic body over you? i did have a child with her and everything but stormi is like her little ig prop.", travis said.
i didn't know where he was coming from but i guess since what i said in the shower made him think. maybe he was saying this to get in my pants, i mean i was a 19 year old virgin - not that that's a bad thing. in my mind i was thinking "fuck it. i needed dick. & here was my opportunity."
i got up and walked up to travis & took his shirt off, revealing his ripped body with tattoos. tonight was going to be the night i would be loosing my virginity. he knew what i was doing because he just let things keep happening. sooner or later him and i were naked and he was on top of me.
"you sure you're ready? not trying to pressure you or anything..", he said before fully going through with the process.
all i did was shake my head because i was ready for it. at first he gently put it in me and it hurt like it was way worst than fingers. i was trying not to moan but it slipped out. not that it was loud or anything. only pornstars do all that extra moaning. he was going in and out & i was trying so bad not to cum too fast. that didn't work though. after about 5 strokes i tapped out. that didn't stop him. he kept going. after i came, he sped up and was going faster. my guts felt like i was on my period or something. eventually he popped my cherry and he nutted inside of me but i peed right after it.
when we were done, we put on our pajamas and went to sleep.

chy, that story was long asl for what? 😓 - but i hope you enjoyed! & sorry for the late post, i'll upload later on today too! 😜