CHRIS EVANS

you felt a unbearable sadness crush your chest as you stood in front of your dressing room mirror

   you felt a unbearable sadness crush your chest as you stood in front of your dressing room mirror. it was the last interview you and chris had before you would split ways, heading back to your homes at different sides of the country. you and chris had become close friends since meeting on set for your new movie, you were going to miss his silliness.

a frown still on your face you step out of the room just as chris was walking by. he nearly hit you, he was close to the wall, trying to avoid getting in the way of staff members rushing to get the show prepared and ready. a smile replaces your frown once you saw his, you walk together to where you would wait to be put on. the staff kept pushing you back, not on purpose of course you could hear their hurried apologies as they passed, but you couldn't keep up with chris, and you felt it would be too childish to grab his hand.

he does it without thinking when he turned and saw you struggling. your hand was tiny compared to his, and that's when you realized that maybe you won't go home just as quick as you thought you would. as something much more interesting has popped up in your heart that you want to pursue, his name just happens to be chris evans.

******
"Chris, is it true that you two have become great friends, siblings one would say?"

"I wouldn't really use the term sibling, but yes we've gotten closer."

"Our producer said they caught you guys holding hands back stage, what's that all about?"

"You make it sound like it was more then what it was, haha"