Chapter 30: Libra

The next day, Libra woke up bruised and battered.

"I'm never doing that again," she groaned, as she felt aches and pains from places where had never felt before. Aquarius hadn't been kidding when she had said welcome to hell.

"I hear you," Capricorn said, who had also begun stirring.

Libra sat up and looked at her - Cap was a mess. She had literally fallen asleep in armour and she looks like she had spent the night in a forest, not a king sized bed.

"How the hell do you look so amazing?" Capricorn asked her.

Libra raised an eyebrow and looked over at herself in the mirror. She had been able to take off her armour the night before and was wearing a night gown, but apart from clothing she thought she also looked like she had spent the night in the forest.

"What are you talking about? I'm a mess," Libra said.

Cap sighed. "You look like an angel, you liar!" She threw her pillow at Libra, but had no strength from last night and saw it flew two yards into the air and fell to the ground.

"Thanks," Libra said, appreciating the compliment. Cap wasn't a liar or much of a teaser, so she guessed she had to be telling the truth.

People did say Libra was pretty and good-looking, but Libra didn't really mind or care. She always thought people wouldn't like her due to her different coloured eyes, so she gave up on opinions about her appearance a long time ago. It was nice to get a positive once in a while, though.

Still, though, the training had done her a world of good. Scorpio wasn't focused on how many sword strikes you could, or how powerful your attacks were, she was more focused on the technique and finesse on the strikes. "Power only gets you so far, technique is the ability to attack where you want, how you want and when you want," she had said and Libra agreed. Powerful attacks took a lot out of you and often left you exposed. Learning the technique of strikes and doing them right took longer time to learn, but it did allow you to improve much faster and gain a grasp of swordfighting which was more than just two people trying to swing a piece of metal at each other.

She was also happy to say Virgo had noticed her improvements and had commended her.

"Whatever, I'm showering first," Cap said, stripping down to just her bra and panties. Her dirty armour and clothing was neatly placed upon her bed. "I wonder how we're gonna clean these," she wondered as Libra stared at her shocked.

"Cap, you don't have to strip right here," Libra blushed. Cap, for all her talk of Libra being pretty, was stunning herself. Her lithe body was curvaceous and slim, exactly how Libra wanted to be like.

Capricorn shrugged. "I'm guessing we'll be here for a pretty long time and you'll no doubt see more skin than this eventually. Besides, I don't really care at the moment. That armour was getting so uncomfortable."

"Yeah, because you slept in it," Libra laughed, as the half naked Capricorn headed over to the bathroom.

As Cap went inside the shower, Libra decided to put her armour away. Near the bathroom door, was a walk in closet that the two of them would share. There was also a stand that they could put their armours on when they weren't wearing them.

The walk in closet was huge and on the left side was all of Libra's clothing and boots, while on the right side was all of Capricorns. Their stands, were at the back, side by side. There was also ample room for them to change their clothes in there.

As Libra had finished putting her armour away, she heard a loud knock from the bedroom door.

"Who is it?" She called, leaving the main closet. She hoped it was Virgo.