Sorahiko x reader "What's your name again?"

You let out a brief sigh as school was finally out, you had been thinking about it all day "when can I see him" you had been talking to Sorahiko since the beginning of the year and couldn't wait to meet up with today, you guys were going to train together, your heart raced at the idea of being able to be close to him since it had felt like an eternity since you've last seen him, you didn't really want to admit but you had been crushing on Sorahiko from the moment you first met him, his cheeky grin and him "forgetting" Izuku's name would always make you chuckle.

(Timeskip)

  There you were, standing in front of Sorahiko's door nervously, your thoughts were wrecking your brain mercilessly and you couldn't even think straight, just at that moment Sorahiko opened his door, heading out. He stared at you and awe as you blushed nervously, he grinned a smile befitting a Cheshire cat before he said "kid, what's name again?" Your heart dropped, you were so disappointed and distraught that he had forgotten your name, you slumped your head in disbelief, at that moment Sorahiko gently caressed your hair and said "you know I think I remember you, aren't you (y/n)?" You blushed and stammered "y-yeah, that's my name" he let out a chuckle and stared deeply into your eyes as you smiled, "Well what are you waiting for?" He spoke briskly, "come on let's see how much you've improved" you looked confused for a moment and thought huh? I thought he was leaving out. "Umm, Mr. Sorahiko I thought you were leaving out." Sorahiko gasped lightly before responding with "well, your a special student so it can wait." your eyes gleamed as you reached down to give Sorahiko a bear hug "Thank you so much!" As you tighten your grip, Sorahiko's face had turned beet red, you let go of him and apologized.

(Timeskip)

Beads of sweat was dripping down from your face to chest as you began to hyperventilate, you didn't expect Sorahiko to be so hard on you, he tossed you a water and said "tired already huh (y/n)?" You lowered you gaze on him and said "nope! I'm just getting started" He smiled at you gently as he grabbed your hand, "well I'm tired so how about we go for ramen?" He said in response, you  hugged him, this time he hugged back and grasped you shoulder gently as he whispered and your ear "oh and what's your name again?" You started at him and awestruck as he laughed mercilessly, you smiled gently thinking to yourself, I'm so lucky to be this close to him. That afternoon you and Sorahiko had a blast and agreed to meet more frequently, you guys had developed a isperable bond that no one could deteriorate.