Sucks To Be You {5sos}

Sucks To Be You

=

"You think your life was tough before you got here?" Lieutenant Clifford spat at us. "Hell, of course you do, it's why they sent you here. Well I'm around to make you as happy as humanly possible! So don't fuck with me, else you know the consequences. Isn't that right, Mike?"

A tall boy with bright hair and a bruised cheek nodded at him shyly. "Yes, sir."

"Now everyone drop and give me fifty! If anyone finishes after Michael they have to clean the dishes!" The lieutenant grabbed Michael by the hair and pushed him to the ground.

"Fuck this," I whispered to a boy beside me, with blonde hair styled in a quiff. He nodded, sighing.

"You're all going to have a dandy time here at Camp Lucille, just you see," the lieutenant smiled spitefully and walked away.

Michael stood up and wiped his now grubby hands on his jeans. "Y'all think you have it bad. He's my father. You get to leave here after however long, but I'm stuck here. This is my home."

We all stared at Michael with sympathetic horror.

The blonde kid beside me smiled sadly. "Sucks to be you, man."

=

Camp Lucille is a camp for badly behaved boys / boys and girls (you decide, it can be boyxboy if you want) and people whose lives basically suck. There's lots of misfits there and stuff.

Mikey's dad is the lieutenant (we find out straight away)

Luke's parents own the chain (Lucille lmao)

Calum turns up late with a bunch of people who turn out to be his cousins they could've got kicked out of their accommodation and their parents had to send them to the camp idk but he gets split up from them and put with the boys

Ashton is just naughty and his mum sent him to try to 'fix him' or whatever

They have to dorm together and shizzle

Yaya

=

o m g

d r a m a

m o t h e r

f u c k e r s s

Wow I like this like really like it yes yes YES GURLLLL

x x x