Eye Candy {Angst/Smut}

SLAM

Oh no..

Tonight was the night out of all nights that i drank maybe a little too much. This obviously pissed my boyfriend off in various ways.

"Seriously?!" He yelled.

"Spence" I groaned.

"No no no don't Spence me right now! You really think I'm gonna let this go that easily?!"  He shouted again.

"Baby you know I didn't mean it. I was just having a good time" I slurred while dragging my feet against the floor towards him.

He quickly grabbed me and slammed me up against the wall.

"A good time giving those guys a show? Huh, Is that it?"

"Oh my gosh, Spencer!" I roll my eyes and walk to the counter top, my back facing him.

"What?! You think I'm gonna be okay with my girlfriend being eye candy to those men?!" He said stepping a bit closer.

"You know I'm only yours and I would never leave you for some horny douche" I say with my hands holding myself up.

"I know you won't. I'll make sure those guys learn to not mess with what's mine"

Before I could protest, I felt hands on my waist and warm breath fall against the back of my neck.

"Wh-what are you-"

"Shh sweetheart"

I let out a soft pleasured sigh as I felt his hands unzip my dress. The tight fabric fell to the floor, leaving me in my undergarments.

"So beautiful" He groans as his hands ran up my sides. A chill ran up my spine as he dragged his soft fingers along my chest, cupping my bra and going back down.

Biting my lip, I quickly turned around and placed my lips onto his. The wonderful feeling caused me to become even more aroused. He instantly responded and moved his lips along mine. His hands now cupping my back side.

Without breaking the kiss i moved my fingers to unbutton his shirt and brought his body close to mine. The anticipation was flowing through the room. I was about to lead him to the room but as if he could read my mind, he propped me up on the counter.

His long kisses made their way down my neck, across my breasts and down to my stomach. The purple markings beginning to form. As he teased me with his kisses, I brought my hand up and unclipped my bra, throwing it with my dress.

Before he could hook his fingers on my last clothing item, I pulled on his belt and jeans.

"It's not fair that I'm naked and your not" I pouted.

"How about you take them off for me then?" His mischievous smirk filled his words.

Grinning at this I grabbed his belt and unbuckled it, sliding his pants down in the process. He gradually stepped out of them and went back to kissing down my body.

As he latched his fingers on the burgundy colored lace on my lower half, he looked up at me for permission. A small nod from me and they were off in a flash. His warm breath on the inner side of my thigh was delicious. But I needed more.

I slowly began to grind my hips towards his touch for friction. The slight warmth of a grin was held plastered on his lips. Just then, the sudden wash of pleasure over came my body.

I gripped onto Spencer's hair as he sucked and licked as he pleased. I wasn't about to complain. His tongue was magical and the feeling was unbelievable. Before I could take it all in, he stopped.

The loss of pleasure made me whimper. He stood up and pulled on my legs, bringing me closer to his hips. He pulled his boxers down making me unconsciously bite my lip.

"I'm gonna make sure you know you belong to me and not those men"

His words made me smirk in satisfaction. Before I could respond, he pushed into me. A loud moan escaping my throat, a groan escaping his.

"Shit.." He grunts. I tangled my hands into his hair and bit my lip. He took it as a sign and starts thrusting faster and harder.

The lust in his eyes were hungry and desperate. I lost myself in them, moaning uncontrollably at the feeling.

"Now, Who's are you Babygirl?"

"Yours Spencer!" I moaned out.

"Who's body does this belong to?"

"You baby, all you!"

He smirked and went even faster, Driving me crazy. My release already building up. I clenched my walls around him, trying to control it.

"Fuck do that again baby!" He moans.

On his words, I clench again, releasing my juices all over him. Him letting out a deep and breathy moan as he released inside me.

"Mm," I giggle "I'm only yours Spencer, I'm pretty sure you should know that now" I smirk.

"Your my eye candy" He kisses along my neck.

"Then how about a show?"

Updated because I've been lacking my writing🤣