[16]

Everyone are enjoying their drink party at the conference.

But Taeyong somehow felt something was not right with that woman.He stood up from the seat and started to follow them.

They walked into a small room which has a "staff only" sign on it.

He hid in a corner and peek out to see the situation.

They exchanged a USB with the staffs inside the room.Taeyong began to be even more curious what plan they had.

But he is useless currently,he cant fight,nor he can snug in lile an assasin.He thought about telling Jaehyun and turned back to the event hall.

Just when he almost walked out from the back hall,a cloth covered his whole head and got dragged away.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jaehyun finished his intercourses with all these companies and stepped aside at the corner.He suddenly realized that Taeyong isn't by his side,but he didn't think much and thought he might be eating at the buffet since he knew Taeyong is just a foodie.

Somehow it took Taeyong way too long to come back to his side.He started to be a bit worried that something might happen to him.

Just when he was about to search Taeyong,something was being played on the big screen.

"Who do you think you are?"

A female voice is played.

"Do you want to be treated like how he treated my daughter?Huh?!"

The female voice continued.

The whole hall started to whisper each other,and Jaehyun stood there silently trying to figure out who the female voice is.

On the screen,the camera suddenly changed an angle to the tied up person.

Jaehyuns eyes suddenly widned.

It was no other than Taeyong.

How angry Jaehyun is currently,he put down the cup he was holding and walked towards the door.

Just when he is about to open the door,an antoher person burst in angrily.

"WHO DID THIS?"The person screamed.

"NO!IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS!!"

Everyone got a bit confused,but a voice suddenly caught their attention to turn back on the screen.

It's the same person standing in front of them.

Jaehyun walked towards her angrily.

"Didnt I tell you if you hurt my person,I'll end your life."He grabbed her arms.

But he is somehow confused because apperently someone was helping him behind or else it would be a whole another story right now.

"NO!I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY DAUGHTER!"She continued to scream histerically.

"MOTHER!STOP!Stop it already....."The daughter hugged her mother tightly.

"It's my fault.He never loved me!We seperated becuase we don't love each other!"

Jaehyun couldnt hear any word but is very worried where Taeyong might be now.Plus,he still cant catch on all these chaos going on.

He sighed heavily.

"I guess your plan went off?"Someone suddenly walked out from the back hall door.

Everyone turned their heads to the other side ,and more whispers started.

"Doyoung?"Jaehyun remembers this face because it's already the second time he saved him from big scandals.

"Yep,thats me."Doyoung walked up to them.

Everyone is looking at him weirdly,some scared and some already holding phones watching this live drama.

Well,wearing all black and a mask while holding a pocked knife is somehow scaring.

"YOU!IT WAS YOU WHO RUINED MY PLAN!"Mrs.Nam continued to loose her mind.

"How do you know that she will make a scene?"Jaehyun asked.

"I knew."Someone else walked out from the backhall door.

It was Johnny while holding a weak Taeyong by his side.

Jaehyun didnt think further and walked quickly towards Taeyong to catch him.Blood boils when he sees wounds around him.

"Wheres the police?"Jaehyun quietly asked with his unexpected deep voice.

He grabbed and hugged Taeyong tightly making him a bit hard to breathe,but Taeyong wasnt in a condtion to push him away.

"Already on their way,sir."A event staff answered.

Jaehyun kissed Taeyongs fluffy hair one last time and seperated themselves.He walked back towards the crazy woman.

"I dont know why youre so stubborn about me and her but we made it clear years ago that we are done.What makes me even more disgusted that you fucking seduced my father into this marrige.If I see this chaos once more,see I ruin your life!"

Jaehyun made his dot and the police which just arrived to take her away.

Doyoung stretched his arms out and asked.

"Who's that person?Never saw you loose your mind because of someone."

"Just someone important....."