no. 12

wonyoung

"where do you think you're going?!" my 'mother' shouted from the kitchen. shoot. thought i could sneak out.

she hastily dashed towards me, grabbed my head and collided it with the wooden door. i hiss in pain. she dug her claws on my scalp and i could feel warm liquid drip down my forehead.

"i asked you a question, didn't i?!" she pulled on my hair and involuntary tears started streaming down my face. she always does this and although i'm used to her physically abusing me, i still can't get over the fact that she is doing this. my own mother, the woman who's supposed to care for me and love me.

this is why i hate going home. i wish i could just stay in my apartment forever.

"i'm going to a friend, we're doing a project." i lied. she released my head from her iron grip harshly.

"is it that ahri girl?" she asked, an eyebrow raised. i nodded.

"i like that girl, she's kind and sweet. unlike you, a murderer. go! try not to harm her with your bad luck." she opened the door and pushed me outside with so much force that i lost my balance and collided with the concrete ground.

"useless bitch." she glared daggers at me before slamming the door shut.

i wipe the tears from my eyes. good thing i don't wear makeup or else it would've smeared by now haha. i stand up and pat my outfit to get rid of any dirt that stuck to it.

i take out my phone from my jean pockets to look at the time; 8:42 a.m.. i still have more than an hour to meet with renjun. i put it to sleep and i see my reflection in the screen.

i look awful. numerous bruises and cuts formed on my face, and i'm pretty sure that my scalp is still bleeding. it's obvious that i've been beaten up. i have to freshen up.

i run towards my apartment which is a few streets away from our-- my mother's house. i open the door slowly, careful not to wake up my roommate who sleeps 'til the afternoon in the weekends.

i enter the bathroom and quickly wash the dried up tears and blood from my head. i smile as i look at my reflection.

how long are you going to keep this up? why are you still forcing yourself to do this? what's so important that's keeping you from getting your eternal peace? do you possibly think that something positive will happen in your life? just stop.

a stray tear falls from my left eye and i quickly wipe it and try to smile as if nothing happened.

you can do this, wonyoung.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You guys got a peak in wonyoung's life. How is it?