Endgame Pt. 1

(You're free to start the song at the BEST BEST part)

Garmadon's POV

I was staring at Lloyd, seeing if he had anything up his sleeves. Then, Morro was approaching Lloyd, I decided to walk towards them. "Morro, don't do it. Think about the mistake you're about to make." "This is the only way." "The only way Lloyd's going to get stronger!" I yelled at Morro. Morro had fear in his eyes, Lloyd was angry he could've had Morro right where he wanted him. I couldn't bare seeing us lose again and have us make the wrong decision. Then, Lloyd was using Darkness in his hands, "I'm tired of your bullshit, Garmadon." Lloyd said as I looked away. Suddenly, there was a glass shatter and the ninja come out of nowhere. All of us seemed shocked, but Lloyd was tooken by surprise.

Lloyd's POV

The ninja landed on the ground, they weren't Oni anymore. "How did you--?!" "Apparently, your power didn't effect Cole for some reason." "Seems stupid, but we'll destory you!" "Who's "we?" Kai said. I was looking around for the Omega; I looked up and he was on a roof. Then, he teleported to me, "Not to be breaking the moment, but there's a lot of us and there's two of you." "Oh really." I said as the Omega appear a lot of Onis. "Well we're outnumbered." "You think Jay!" Kai yelled. I smirked, "I trusted y'all, but I guess I should be careful of who I trust." I said, then Garmadon was in front of me. "I want my son back, Overlord." "Not a chance; I love this boy's power." "Fine let's fight." "Alright." I charged at Garmadon. But he threw me at the opposite direction; I got back up, "I see Lloyd's growing weaker." Garmadon said, I punched him. Garmadon. I started grunting in pain, "D-Dad help me." "Lloyd?" Garmadon said. "You could fight him Lloyd!" Garmadon said.

Garmadon's POV

Lloyd was giving in, "I'm sorry Father. I-I let you down." "Lloyd don't say that." I said. Lloyd was starting to cry, I wiped the tears away. Lloyd slightly smiles, "I want you to not forget about me." "I'll never forget about." I said. My brother seemed sad, "This is the end for the Green Ninja." "What? No, it can't be!!" "Kai, please get a hold of yourself." Nya said. Then, Lloyd laughs evilly, "Your Lloyd's gone to the darkside." The Overlord said. Then, I looked down, "Noooooo!!"