CHAPTER 26

"Can we start all over again"

Taehyung POV

it's been 3 days now since the accident happen.

The murders were caught by the police now since they had admitted their own mistakes.

Now I'm here waiting for Jennie to wake up.

I can't forgive myself for what I've done.

After hearing all the words that come out from Suran mouth. I have no idea how much she sacrificed for our love.

she did it because it's the only way to protect me.

"Taehyung !! you left your phone inside your car, I believe that there's something you wanna read inside that"Namjoon Hyung said while he went back to hold his girlfriend's hand Jihyo.

"Please read it !! I think it's really special for you"MoMo said.

Both of them (Twice member) was really close to us now since they start dating Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok Hyung.

Momo and Hoseok Hyung is a very talented couple they would help each other created this best dance for fans even if some of them won't give them any respect at all. It does hurt her sometimes when some of the immature fans commented something unpleasant on their post but Hoseok Hyung would always make her smile and cheer her up every time. For now, they have been dating each other for 4 years now but they decided to let it be officially last year.

They would really appreciate all the love and support their Once and Army has given to them.

Same as Jihyo and Namjoon Hyung, they just let their relationship be official last August because they would be afraid to let it out. But for Suga Hyung, he would make it official since he enters this entertainment since he and Suran have dating for 11 years now.

"Thanks, Noona !!" I replied and open the text.

It's from Jennie.

To: Tae Hyung ( my babe)

Hello baby, how are you doing right now? I guess you're having some fun time with her now.

i'm just gonna say this and maybe it's my last farewell for you now.

i have no intention to leave you okay !! not even a single bit .

I give you all of my heart and soul already there's no way that I'm gonna forget everything memories that we spend together. You're the love of my life there's no one gonna replace you for my heart .

Yes Taehyung I remember everything.

I'm sorry for lying to you but it's the only way to keep you safe and keep your reputation high .

Dating a normal girl like me ! There's no way your fan will agreed with it.

I hope we could meet and love each other again !! Maybe not in this life but in the next life perhaps I could have a chance to take care of you .

I love you to the moon and back .

I can't love anyone besides you !!

All the mistakes that I have made . I hope you could forgive me .

Please take care of her .

And don't worry about me okay !! I'm doing great here now . I'm gonna leave you now !!!  Bye tae !!

Love from Jennie

Tears started to flow down my cheeks. I cried again and again but her eyes will never open .