─ CRYING

why would you be crying.
(some are sad or triggering!)

ARIES! You got into a fight with Patrick, because he flirted with another person in front of you.

TAURUS! Some girls at school called you a slut and Victor found you crying in an empty classroom, comforting you.

GEMINI! Henry told you that you annoy him and he ignores you.

CANCER! You were fighting with Belch and he got so angry that he accidentally slapped you and he is so sorry that he started crying too.

LEO! Henry told his friends that he is only in a relationship with you, because he wants sex.

VIRGO! Your grandmother died and you went to Belch, crying. He immediately took you in his arms.

LIBRA! Patrick was drunk and slept with another girl, Victor told you that.

SCORPIO! Victor got into a fight, because he was defending you and it ended so bad for him, that he had to go into hospital.

SAGITTARIUS! Your dad is abusive and after he hit you really hard, you cried on Henrys shoulder, who told you to run away with him.

CAPRICORN! Patrick told you, that you are too fat for him and the Bowers Gang teases you about it.

AQUARIUS! Your favourite book character died and Victor found you crying on his bed, totally confused and worried.

PISCES! You and Belch watched a sad movie and now you are both crying on his couch.