VI. 미안 - Mian

Taehyung POV

I woke up early, as usual. But as it was a Saturday there was nothing pulling me out of bed to beat me mercilessly. I was still next to Jungkook, who hadn't woken yet, our legs were tangled together and his head was on my shoulder- my head being against his chest. For once on a Saturday morning I felt at peace, like nothing could hurt me while I was in his embrace, like he could keep me safe from those who swore to destroy me. I must've taken my jeans and sweatshirt off in the night because the only thing covering my body was my boxers, I hated being so exposed but then again Jungkook wouldn't judge me would he?

Jungkook POV

The small amount of light creeping through my curtains eventually brought my dreams to a halt, my eyes fluttered open and immediately landed on the boy clinging to my body.
"Sleep well?" He mumbled into my chest.
"Yes, how about you?" I asked, stroking his hair.
He only hummed in response.
"We should get up." I whispered into his hair.
"It's Saturday, I want to hug you more." He whined.
"Ah already feeling comfortable with me?" I teased.
He pulled away from my chest, looking up at me.
I could clearly see his exposed chest, when did he take his clothes off? I could confirm he was stripped down to only his underwear in a few seconds, making me immediately feel warm. He smiled slightly and buried his head into my chest again, seconds later he grabbed onto my waist and flipped me onto my back earning a surprised squeak from me. Not breaking eye contact, he hovered over me for a few seconds before collapsing onto my chest again.

Taehyung POV

"What's up with your arms?" I heard Jungkook ask. I felt like crawling into a hole and dying, why did I have to take off my clothes?
"Nothing." I replied, shifting my head so the left side lay against his chest.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to go through that." He whispered.
"Go through what?" I asked.
"You have those for a reason, I'm sorry you felt you needed to hurt yourself. It's all over your body, I'm sorry." He said.
"Don't be, I deserve it. I don't want anyone else to be hurt." I felt emotionless, like tiredness minus the want for sleep. (A/N: something I feel way to often)
"You don't deserve anything Tae, you shouldn't hurt anymore. It's unfair for someone so kind to have to face something so cruel." He wrapped his arms around my waist and sat us up. He then shuffled to the edge of the bed and stood up with my legs around his waist. "I'm making breakfast." He whispered.
"Not hungry." I whispered back.
"Your collarbones look like daggers under your skin, you will eat." He whispered into my hair.
"Fine." I groaned. If Jungkook's parents had been home it may have been weird to see their son making pancakes while a half naked, skinny, bruised boy was clinging to his waist.
I didn't mind he was forcing me to eat, not like I wouldn't throw it up later though, I would do anything to keep anyone happy- even if I caused me more pain than happiness.

Jungkook POV

I was making pancakes when I felt Taehyung grow heavier, not that he was heavy in the first place. I figured he'd fallen asleep again, being so broken probably took a lot of energy from him, that was confirmed when I heard light snores escape him.
I smiled and placed the pancakes I'd made onto two plates. I put the plates down onto the table and went into the living room to lie back down with the sleepy male. We had a blanket over us on the small sofa, we were face to face letting me take in his handsomeness, I kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to me.