o3.

~jimin's pov~

"hello?"

"okay i know you're there it's still in the call"

"is what i'm doing wrong, i mean you're in high school you have to know that every guy needs to fulfill what they please"

aish this girl she was getting on my nerves but i didn't want her to give me the silent treatment

"okay let's make a deal"

...

"i know you're listening so ima just go ahead and say it"

i hear her give a heavy ass sigh

"what type of deal?"

"let's be friends with benefits for 2 months and after that i'll let you go"

"what do i look like, like a bird or sum? no, you have a girlfriend stupid hoe why don't you ask her to please you, huh?"

"because she is a strong believer of sex after marriage and i'm not soooo"

"oh well ask somebody else because i ain't that chick now leave me alone i'm hanging up"

"wait yerin... isn't your brother my friend?"

"are you talking about yoongi?"

"yes"

"then yes why are you asking me?"

"well i don't think you want him to find out do you?"

i smirk as i can imagine her s00keth face

yoongi, probably the most feared guy in our school and he has always been so overprotective about yerin, so if he was ever to find out about what i'm asking her to do i would probably get my body sliced and shipped to Australia.

"oh no no no you better not"

"well you're giving me no choice"

"you freaking psycho, that's basically rape for your information since you're forcing me to do it"

"who said we are fucking?"

"isn't that what friends with benefits do tho"

"oh my baby yerin so much you have to learn"

"don't call me baby you cock head"

"wow, rude... i like it, well about the dare i mean we can pleasure ourselves we don't have to go further, which i think is going to be impossible since i know that by the second day ima have you head over heels"

"you're such a cocky whore, i'm hanging up bye"

"i'll give you 24 hours to think about it, i mean you really don't have a choice really"

"bye"

"bye babygirl"

i smile to myself as the thought of her actually saying yes to me, like her body is the definition of "goddess" and i always had daydreams about her riding me when i saw her enter the bus"