Chapter 1

Today at least Joey has decided too go harder and go upon a world that needs too be free. He has only  part of his 11 youtube friends now he doesn't belive he can do it but he has no power too do it alone "If I do this I will need my youtube friends" Joey said he wrote a letter neetly and nice but it said "Too my esteemed friends I have invited you today for delight adventure I will need your help for a bigger adventure it acquires the 1900s wear if you do not acquire that wear you will not be able too access the wolrd of Everlock we will meet at a fireplace near Lane Street and once we meet I will be late but just wait if it takes too long that means I am dressing up. All your information is in the back of your paper it will tell you your role and your looks do not bring anything from the modern world I hope this explains about this." After a while he worried about his friends too see if they come or not. "HEY BISH WHERES MY CHIPOLTE I NEVER ORDERED THIS JUST A STUPID LETTER JUST GIVE IT" Timothy said.  He grabbed the Letter and read it he was putting on clothes he also saw the rest of the people. "Darn biscuits there already there i better find my Gambler outfit as they all gathered around the fire. Joey came and he brought a suitcase of stuff "Alright the only way for us too get there is too use my salt this Crystal and whatever this is this green smoke might work though" Joey Explained. When we all allies all the things  fire bloomed out this tingly smoke came out of us it was so smoky and tingly everyone screamed we also looked at the town it was a strange sound it said "Town Of Everlock" We rushed but a clown scared us the clown was very weird so we all stood back "Hi welcome too a non peaceful carnival. We have clowns dolls with knifes its like bloody Christmas every day" The clown chuckled we ran into the carnival as the clown opended the curtains we entered and Andy saw a tent and we grabbed a ball as soon as a clown popped up "Heyo again you want to play and for a Chance to win this box" The clown chuckled while he talked "um Sure I guess" Andy said. Andy threw the ball and it the cans.