They Want To Meet Me??

So here I am in the Maknae's room, what am I doing? I'm trying to pick out an outfit, I want to be pretty but I heard from staff that I'm supposed to dance. To what that I do not know, I told them to give me 30 minutes to watch the choreography and I'll be set.

I was told no I'm not allowed, so I'm stuck here. Then I told well if I don't know what song, how will I know what to wear. So I can wear nice pants outfit, Jimin Oppa got sad cos he wanted to see me in a dress. So I'm just going to put basketball shorts under my dress and can it a day.
I decided no on the Tiara tho, I'm no princess or anyone for that matter.

After the fanmeet, they will do an episode of Run BTS then they are free.

I decided to walk around and take pictures, Mark Oppa came to find me he said I don't deserve to be called his little sister

I decided to walk around and take pictures, Mark Oppa came to find me he said I don't deserve to be called his little sister. He met my best friend a spinning roundhouse to the face, you know that you learned from last time.

Your band member tried to hit another Idol and tried to bit me when my back was turned, he yelled out that I was a slut his face met Jimin's fist. I will rather be a slut than an Idol with no manners and likes to hit women. It's fine that shit will be aired soon so I hope you're ready to eat your fucking words. Don't come looking for me when you regret it, because I won't be waiting or wanting to see you.

Same with the rest of GOT7, FUCKING TRY ME I FUCKING DARE, LET ME DIE IN PEACE YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO HURT YOURSELF IN THE END. I'LL BE GONE AND AWAY FROM YOU STUPID ASSHOLES LIKE GOT7.

Next thing I know I'm flung over a shoulder and they are running, guys I can run put me down. I tuck my dress in my shorts, I put my phone in my pocket. I threw my purse in the trash, it was empty. Go, I tell them most likely they can't climb plus I'm good.

Jimin said he'll stay with me, I look to him and say you can jump and climb right, he nods. Let's go I say, I jump on to the side building pulling myself, I tell him in to jump I reach out my hand and pull him up. He is the same weight as me, shit he does have a nice ass though. Moon, not the time I tell myself.

Breaking new Jackson Wang women abuser has been caught hitting his former ex-girlfriend. Rumors say she is dating some from BTS, but bighit just confirmed that they are only friends who reached out here and wanted to grant her a wish. I stopped when I heard that, Jimin grabs my hand and pushes me up another building next to a bridge where the others are waiting.

I hop over the fence, talking my dress out of my shorts. How are you not tired, I work out a lot and I do martial arts, I put my head down even with my illness I won't allow myself to be weak. I want to accomplish all I have written down, I want to love and not be questioned, I want to do something fun and crazy and last but not least I want to make people happy because I'm happy. So I choose not to be sad, why would I do that what's the point?

I show them the tattoo on my rib cage:

Without Struggle
There will be no progress

I'm hungry let's go eat, then you guys gotta go film RUN BTS! Moon, Hitman Bang want you to meet him the dance studio! I'm in the dance studio when Hitman Bang and JYP walk in, along with GOT7. Bambam, Jinyoung & JB come and give me a hug, I look at them what you're not taking his side?

No, we've seen him do it, but we never turned him in. So it's up to you to press charges or not. I'm not pressing any charges, who told you I was? Mark. Oh really, I took off my dress, I am tired of you always fucking assuming shit, I never said I would press charges.

I'm not the fucking monster here the mark, but I forgot Mark Tuan is so fucking perfect he wouldn't believe anything a girl who is going to die soon. It's always everyone else's fault right Mark. It's my fault Hana died right mark that's why you jump down my throat every chance you get.

Fuck this shit, I'm leaving to Seoul for a little then I'll go somewhere and off myself I don't care anymore. I texted all of BTS and Hitman Bang that I'll be going to Jeju Island. I called Yoon-gi and Jimin I'm going to Jeju Island this will be your last time to see me I hope you come.

I walked to my room, I packed my shit I texted Sifu have fun at the concert I need to relax I have Hana was brought up, I can't because everything is always my fault. I'm sorry if I'm such a huge mistake in this fucked up world.
I left the room when all of a sudden I felt dizzy, shit I walked a few steps then I started to fall.

Moon, wake up moon come on. Some call a medic quickly, Moon please wake up, Kookie my body is starting to fail to have them take me to Jeju please that all I want. Dang, I didn't even get to hang out with you guys. I'm so tired Kookie, just a short nap okay. At least I got to meet them, if I go now, my only regret is getting with Jackson.